BSM/Grant Search / Unauthorized Charges to Credit Card

1 Las Vagas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-370-7270

On the above website, 02/22/08, I ordered a free CD on grants paying S & H of $1.99 with my credit card. On03/03/08, BSM charged my Credit Card $39.95 for Grant Web access which I did not know about (they say it was in the fine print on the FREE CD wed page), I do not even know the website address. Then on 03/11/08 they charged my credit card $7.95 for what I do not Know, on 03/30/08 they again charged $39.95 to my credit card the on going monthly charge for access to BSM GRANT ASST web page. I have called them three times, starting 03/31/08, then 04/01/08, and again04/02/08. They said the 1st time they would reimburse charges and cancel my account. 2ed time they asked for a ref. no. for cancellation & reimbursement which they did not give 1st time. They gave me one 2nd time RR517-4599. BSM is a member of the FREE GRANT NETWORK and use NBC and the FOX NEWS symbols on the above website.

Comments

• Cr
      6th of Dec, 2007
    Summerville
    South Carolina

I don't know who this company is or what they even do, but they have withdrawn funds from my checking account & continue to do so. I have no contact information and have no idea how to stop them from doing this in the future.

• Al
      4th of Jan, 2008
    BSM/Grant Search - Debits on my bank card
    BSM/GRANT SEARCH
    115 Dee Head Road
    New Haven
    Kentucky
    Phone: 859-805-1474

BSM/GRANT SEARCH appears month after month on my bank statement and I am positive I gave them no authority to do so. I may have spoken with them in the past but do not want my account debited.

• Co
      7th of Jan, 2008

I was charged for this without authorizing it. I WANT A REFUND OR WILL TAKE THEM TO COURT!

• El
      10th of Jan, 2008
    Floral Park
    New York
    Phone: 516-554-7827

There was a charge on my credit card which i have no recollection of ever making for 39.95 it was never authorized by me.

• Ro
      17th of Jan, 2008

The company charged me 1.95 for the cd. Then at a later date they charged my credit card another 39.95 which was not authorized. I would like to have the money reimbursed to my account.

• Mr
      20th of Jan, 2008

Ordered a Government Grant Search CD. Then about a month later noticed to charges on my debit card, one for $7.95 and the other for $ 39.95. I was just like the rest of you, upset! After posting my complaint about my situation on this website and contacting my bank (which told me it would first take 10 weeks just to receive the papers to file a claim for unauthorized charges), I received an email from someone stating how I could receive assistance to recover the funds that where taken off of my card. So of course I did what they suggested. Within at least 1 day from receiving the first email; I received another. From BSM!

After a few emails (about 3 to 4 days), I must say I was very surprised in the manner in which they handled my situation. They were caring, supportive and very informative. And they did exactly what they said they were going to do.

I truly felt they understood what true intention was at the time of the purchase and knowing that we all can make mistakes.

My suggestion to other internet shoppers out there, READ EVERYTHING!

THANKS BSM!

Che Manuel

• Vi
      26th of Jan, 2008

Need to contact yahoo prize dispersment . On New Years day I recieved comfirmatiom that I won Lap top as lucky 10000 user on 01/01/o8 filled in all reqested info address ect., it read that my prize would be foward to my mail box soon I have yet to recieve any notice of time or the prize . please help with this as I feel foolish now for being excited and telling friends an family of my great new years prize winning thank you victor wright contact me by phone 435 531 6994

19th of Feb, 2008

i have no need for this service will you please stop charge 7.95 thank you

• Ba
      23rd of Feb, 2008

$39.99 taken out of bank account without permission

• Lo
      28th of Feb, 2008

They stole 7.95 from my account and caused an overdraft on my account of $35.00.

• Ry
      29th of Feb, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Sh
      1st of Mar, 2008

this company charged $39.50 to my check-card which i did not authorize ive never had anegative balance in my acct til now accno

31st of Mar, 2008
    BSM/Grant Search - withdrawl money from my account
    bsm/grant search
    2003 Vanstory St
    Greensboro
    North Carolina
    Phone: 3368550311
    bsm/grant search a

they took 2 payments of 7.95, one on 2/27/2008 and the other on 3/28/2008.how can i get my money back?

• Lb
      13th of May, 2008
    Portland
    Oregon

This compoany has repeatedly charged me $39.95 per month for services I never requested or received. I have called to complain, they do nothing but continue to bill me. I finally discontinued my credit card so they would stop charging me. They will not give me an address or inform me what I supposedly purchased. I am looking for a way to have someone investigate them and stop them from doing more damage. I see others have complained as well.

• Tp
      11th of Jun, 2008

unauthorized monthly charges of 7.95 on credit card

• Ry
      11th of Jun, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Google Money Profit™ CD and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Grant Master™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy / Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "Growing Rich w/ Google". For questions, call 866-396-5695 M-F, 9am-9pm, EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Google Money Profit CD comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; because you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,