BSM Grant Search / Charge 39.95 to my debit card!

United States Review updated:
4.75
I was suppose to get a cd in the mail. It never showed up. I have been on the web site once. I didn't want the service after I was on the site. I got money deducted over the long Thanksgiving Weekend. I would like my money put back in my checking account. I am sure that I won't so business with you ever again. Some pretty shoddy business practices. I am not pleased at all. If I have over draft charges, BSM Grant Search is going to pay them too.

Comments

An
  28th of Nov, 2007
BSG Grant Search took 29.95 out of my account and I havent gotten anything in the mail and I dont want the damn service. I want my money put back in my account NOW.
Ka
  29th of Nov, 2007
I was just reviewing my banking on line ,and ran across 2 different account names, same merchant # for something I don't even know what it is . I went back ,and found they had charged me 4 or 5 times in a month period
the 2 names they use are network agenda, and BSM/Grant
their merchant # is 7399
on both names.
I recently returned to school, and had to file for school related business , but I have never inquired on a grant search nor did I ever give my credit card #.
I had never even heard of the name till I searched, and it brought me here
Please let me know how to get my $ back
I will be calling my bank first thing in the morning

I would love to help at stopping this crime

thanks for listening
Kathrine
Ga
  29th of Nov, 2007
They are taking money out of my account and I did not authorize this. Please give me my money back. I have never received anything from this grant company. What is this. When I was growing up my mother taught me this is stealing. Who needs to be arrested for this.

Gayle.
Wi
  3rd of Dec, 2007
I have had money taken from my checking have no idea how they got their info. So is there a way to havethis stopped and put back into my account? Please send a e-mail on this subject. Thank You, Wilma.

p.s. I agree on these companies that think they can do whatever and make the consumers like it should be stopped and what happen to the theory customer is right until proving wrong.
Ad
  3rd of Dec, 2007
I agree, and have recently found a charge for $9.95 taken out of my account today 12-3-2007. I was here looking for a phone number to contact them. I sure didn't sign up for any grant system. This has happened before and I called them, they didn't charge me again, but they didn't return the money either.
Wa

BSM Grant Search - Did not sign up
17 Brook Farm Ct. Unit D
Perry Hall
Maryland
Phone: 410-529-5651

Hello and for the last two months I have had an organization (BSM Grant search) take $7.95 out of my provident bank account and I have not authorized anyone to take money out of that account.
Please help me to correct this. Thanks Walter E. Wilkerson
Ro
  4th of Dec, 2007
What can be done to this so called business I agree with everyone .Lets get this stopped and sue for our money back. I dont have an idea how to do it but I will do whatever to get my cash back.
Ro
  4th of Dec, 2007
I want the adress of this BSM/GRANT .Iwould like to pay them a visit!!!!
An
  4th of Dec, 2007
in the beginning of november of 2007 i requested a cd for grant search online. i waited for the cd which was free by the way all i had to pay was 1.99, however BSM was still charging to my account, but i never got the cd. They charge me 39.95 on the 11/26, then 1.99 for the shipping charge, then 12/04/07 was 7.95. I called my bank to dispute the charges even the 1.99 since i never got the cd. my bank is going cancel my card and also going to fight to get my money back.
  5th of Dec, 2007
I have no idea what this company is or how they got my credit/ debit information but they also charged me 7.95 for what im unsure and in order to dispute this charge I had to lock down my card and have a new card and number issued! This is rediculous!!!!
Mi
  10th of Dec, 2007
I have been charged $39.95 on my debit card and I don't know who the company is that has charged my debit card, there name is BSM grant search I would like to get my money back is there anything I can do to get my money back and stop this from happening again?
Ca
  11th of Dec, 2007
Who on earth are these people??? I want my money back also. I don't remember signing up for any thing like this. I'm calling the bank in the morning. I don't like being taking advantage of.
Si
  12th of Dec, 2007
I signed up for this cd that gave you grant information and it was $1.95. Well a couple weeks later I'm looking at my bank statement and I see another charge from them for $39.95 and today I saw that another $7.95 was pending from my account to them. I was so mad, thats when I did a google search and found all these other complaints from people in the same or similar situation as me. I finally found a customer service number for them which is 866-370-7270. I called and they said it was part of a free trial and at the end of that time period those were the membership fees. I didn't see anything on their website about this and told them that and I said i wanted a refund and i didn't want the membership. They canceled the membership and said they would refund the money. So I'm witting to see if they do.
Je
  12th of Dec, 2007
They just charged me also no CD ever came. How do they get away with it??
Ge
  12th of Dec, 2007
I too, see these basters on my card, how in h*ll did they get my card #
and how do I get my money back.

George.
  13th of Dec, 2007
I found this phone number: customer service at 1-866-396-5694.
I called and talked to Casey and he would not listen to what I had to say. He kept telling me that I was not reading the terms and conditions properly. He tried to say it was my fault. Then he tells me it will take 5-10 business days to put the money back in my acct. BS, they took the money out right away, so why does it take them 5-10 to put it back in? This company needs to be stopped. They charged my account 2 days after I ordered the .99 cd that ended up costing me $2.00 in all and then tried to tell me that I wasn't reading the terms correctly.

If you call them MAKE SURE YOU GET A CONFIRMATION NUMBER. I have to submit all this information to my bank to get this $39.95 taken off. Now I don't even want the dang CD!!

I will NEVER do this again.
  13th of Dec, 2007
Also forgot to warn you about the "everydaylegalforms.com" and "rebatemillionaire.com" charges. I received emails from both of these places right after I ordered the .99 cd. Now I am working on getting a hold of them also so they do not charge me for anything.

BEWARE OF ALL OF THESE TYPES OF COMPANIES....JUST DON'T DO IT. I REGRET IT!
Mi
  15th of Dec, 2007
Yes. I echo all of the above. BSM Grant Search and Network Agenda are crooked. $39.95 and $9.95 evaporated out of my account without any authorization. It is criminal robbery and law enforcement should be applied.
Je
  15th of Dec, 2007
Bsm grant just took 40.00 from my account and i want that ### back.
  16th of Dec, 2007
I just checked my account got charged 7.95 from bsm/sba las vegas.. and 39.95 from bsm/grant search... this was a couple days after deputing other previous charges from hudforclosed.com. Which charged me 39.80 . the people running these so called businesses need to be stopped, this is getting ridiculous... and network agenda is another one that has charged my account... i live on disability so my money is very limited every month, hard enough living on this then having to worry about ppl like this stealing from you... we all need to get together and stop these thieves this is an outrage!