Bsm/grant Search Asst / PHONE NUMBER

1 3415 ne 53rd st apt 2vancouver, WA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 360-597-3445

Found phone number so any one that got ripped off by this company can call them

Grantsearchasst

[protected]

I called and got refunded

Comments

• Gl
      25th of Feb, 2008
    Bsm/grant Search Asst - Debit card unauthorized charges
    BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST
    2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite #969
    Las Vegas
    Nevada
    Phone: 1-866-396-5694

I paid $2.99 for free CD from my debit card. Two days latter they charged illegally and without my authorization for $39.95, 7.95 AND $9.95. i HOPE YOU CAN SHUT THIS SCAM DOWN. The CD scam First-Class Mail US Postage&fees paid ST. George, UT 84770 Permit No 1129 I hope I can get my funds returned. I have all ready put a stop at my bank for the funds. I hope you can shut these people down.

• Tt
      25th of Feb, 2008

This just happened to me also!!! I paid only for the free cd postage, not the service; but they charged me anyway! SCAM! THIEVES!

• Do
      26th of Feb, 2008

I jioned and the next day I call and cancelled and got a confirmation number and I find there charges against my CO. Debt Card today 02/18/08. I Cancelled at least two months ago. They charge 7.95 for use the grant assist web.

• Be
      26th of Feb, 2008

I had the exact same thing happen to me this morning. I realized they charged my debit card $39.95 that I definitely did NOT authorize and was pretty irate about it. I searched and found all these posts about the same thing and found one with a toll free number so I called it. Surprisingly I did get right through to them and the guy was pretty nice. He told me that it was part of a trial and it was because I hadnt cancelled within seven days, but it said nothing about that in the website, which is what I told him and he said that they would reemberse my $39.95 within 3 to 5 business. He game me a confirmation number for that, and also cancelled all of the services (which was about two or three that I had no idea about!) and gave me a confirmation number for each of those cancellations. Needless to say, Im still disgusted with what they are doing and trying to rip people off, but I must say that it looks as though they are at least going to fix my problem. Hopefully you all can do the same, and hopefully someone can shut this company down or at least make it clear what you are agreeing to! The toll free number I called is: 1-866-370-7270

• Lo
      27th of Feb, 2008

I had the same exact thing happen to me! I was sure that I double checked terms and conditions and didn't not find that I would be charged $39.95 anywhere. I never used the CD. I called to complain/cancel/ & demand a refund, they tried to convince me to use the product and offered assistance to use their system. I'm sure if I would have agreed I would have been charged yet another fee had I done so... I'm due to recieve a refund of my $39.95 in 3 - 5 business days. Call them and complain: 1-866-370-7270

• Mi
      28th of Feb, 2008

I paid only $1.97 for a cd for grant and they are sucking my bank account. I will never try this site again.

• Al
      1st of Apr, 2008

I want them to STOP ANY TRANSACTIONS, / WITHDRAWALS
    from my account. CANCEL CANCEL CANCEL!!!

• Be
      2nd of Apr, 2008
    bsm/grantsearch asst - charges to card
    BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST
    Washington

over charges to card twice
    BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST POS Goods Purchased $7.95 $0.00 $7.95 $12.69 03/31/2008 APP

and also on 3/04/2008 for 7.95

i want to get refunded how do i go about this?

• Ry
      2nd of Apr, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GRANTSEARCHASST". For questions, call 866-396-5694.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 as you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

15th of Apr, 2008

What a scam! I ordered this CD about three months ago and used it once. I was getting billed and continued paying BSM/ Grant Search assistance without realizing it. Below is just a few of the payments you can expect to recieve if you order this CD:

BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST(Services and Merchandise) 24024878102453257669787
    $39.95

04/02/2008 04/02/2008 10930932700005185596376
    $-9.95

03/25/2008 03/27/2008 Sale NETWORKAGENDA.COM(Services and Merchandise) 24024878086204245687237
    $9.95

03/24/2008 03/24/2008 (Other) 10840842700005148903123
    $-7.95

03/18/2008 03/20/2008 Sale BSM/SBA EXPRESS(Services and Merchandise) 24024878079897240911590
    $7.95

And the list continues.

DO NOT ORDER THE CD!!

I will be speaking to my Attorney General's Office and placing the complaint.

I called the company at 1-866-396-5694 and they only will refund $39.95. They will also insist that you continue using their product.

15th of Apr, 2008

Below is just a few of the BILLS you can expect to recieve if you order this CD:

( I made a MISTAKE and typed: Below is just a few of the PAYMENTS you can expect to recieve if you order this CD)

19th of Apr, 2008

Charged $39.95 for free government grant information.

• Ry
      22nd of Apr, 2008

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Er
      3rd of May, 2008

IT SEEMS AS THOUGH WE CAN NEVER TRUST EVERYONE FOR THE THIEVES OUT THERE. I HAVE HAD THE SAME EXPERIENCE.

WE ALL NEED TO ADDRESS THIS PROBLEM AND GET TOGETHER ON THE WEB SITE SELECT A LAWYER AND FILE A CLASS ACTION SUIT THAT WILL PUT THESE TYPE OF PEOPLE OUT OF BUSINESS, AND MONEY RETURNED.

WHAT SAY YOU ALL?

• Er
      3rd of May, 2008

I am getting tired of everytime I want to up grade my cell phone I have to sig a new two year contract to do so, or not have cell phone. Once you have completed your contract with the carrier I see no justification for having to sign a new contract. You have proven to be a good customer by not paying late or having service disconnected. Lets send these people an e-mail and get all of this business done away with.