BSM/Grant Search Asst. / Unauthorized Billing

1 Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-866-396-5694

Signed up for the free debt cd (shipping $1.97). Was told that I could cancel my website membership within the 14 day trial period. Purchased the cd on the 21st. of November. On the 30th of November, this company debited my account for $39.95....9 days after the initial cd purchase!! Came across an email address for Raven Media (Ryanr@wskc.org). Sent an email demanding that I receive a full refund and cancellation of the membership. The response I was given was, (taken from actual email) "I apologize that the site you purchased from represented the trial as 14 days instead of 7 days. We receently changed the trial time and I will have this site checked out and immeadiatly corrected. Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I have completely cancelled your account and issued a refund of that membership fee that you were charged. You can expect to see the funds returned to the account that was charged within the next 3-5 business days. I have sent a confirmation email confirming cancellation of the account and refund of that charge." Let's see if I receive my refund as stated. I have checked out the website again, and it is still stating that there is a 14 day trial period.

Comments

• Ti
      1st of Dec, 2007

I want to receive a full refund and cancellation of the membership. I don't want any further shipments or payments billed to me/account. Thank you, Tiffany McKinney.

• El
      1st of Dec, 2007

I have had the same problem -- the quicker we report them to the Better Business Bureau -- the quicker they are going to get shut down.

I, too, have a confirmation number, but apparently that didn't do any good.

• Ga
      15th of Dec, 2007

I did not authorize any payment from my account. This is scam! Beware!

• Na
      31st of Dec, 2007

I totally agree with everything that was posted. It was to my understanding that I would be charged $39.95 if I did not cancel my "membership". That amount was taken out of my account on 12/26 and another $39.95 was taken out of my account on 12/28. How in the world could they be authorized to take out the same amount in 2 days time. Now my account is completely overdrawn by a lot of money. Everytime I call customer service to rectify the situation, their office is always conviently closed for the holidays. Obviously someone has to be there if money is being taken from me during the times when the office should supposedly be closed.

• Be
      3rd of Jan, 2008
    BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST - Credit card charges unapproved
    BSM/Grant Search Asst
    25659 West Dunlap Rd.
    Buckeye
    Arizona
    Phone: 623 327-0398

I did not authorize this transaction of $49.95 to my MC.

I am looking to have the charges reversed back to my card

Thanks!

Bertha

• Bo
      4th of Jan, 2008
    BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST.COM

Charged $7.95 for service I didn't want. Was trying to do paid surveys. Only a partical toll free number on my bank statement. Unable to call to cancel.

• Ir
      7th of Jan, 2008

I WISH TO RECEIVE A FULL REFUND FOR THIS AND CANCEL THIS MEMBERSHIP I DO NOT WANT ANYTHING FURTHER SEND TO MY ACCOUNT OR EMAILS FROM THE COMPANY.

• Ra
      30th of Jan, 2008

I had a 40 dls taken out of my account from BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST these guys were not authourized to get money out my account. This is not right.

23rd of Feb, 2008
    BSM/Grant Search Asst
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

what is this? Seriously, I had a charge for this for $7.95. Also had a charge for Growing rich with Google for $39.95. I tried to dispute this with my credit card company, but they said nothing could be done if I didnt have any information about the company. I reported both of these companies to the BBB, which apparently a lot of people have. This is ridiculous. I work hard for what little money I do have, and now someone is trying to steal it away from me! I think not! If anyone else is having this problem, please report it to the vegasbbb. The website is www.vegasbbb.com.

• La
    Bsm/SBA
    Las Vegas
    Phone: 866-370-7270

Billing for services not requested for months now. Bsm/Grant Search Asst and Bsm/SBA Express. they are hard to locate.

• St
      26th of Feb, 2008

I ordered a "free" cd that would help me find grants that apply to me. I got the cd and now am charged $29.95 each month. I did not dubdcribe or sign up for anything. I can not get the place the money goes from the bank. "Electronic Transfer"
    Help

• Sh
      26th of Feb, 2008

The same $7.95 charge happend to me too I was also doing paid surveys and they took money from me some how i didnt even know how to find them until i came to this page! im not sure what to do about these sittuations transpiring...There was no contact info for bsm, so how do we pursue them? Any suggestions please email me..

• St
      26th of Feb, 2008

For some uknown reason, they BSM Grant search has charged me $29.92 each month. I don't go through all my returned checks and statement because I have very poor vision. But I bever authorized, or even gave them my checking account information.

• Ry
      27th of Feb, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Ry
      27th of Feb, 2008

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Tu
      1st of Mar, 2008

You have charge me PURCHASE BSM/GRANT SEARCH A 02/25 $39.95 and i don t know stop using my debit card in other case i will sue you.

• Da
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I did the same thing and now am being charged $7.95 by this BSM Grant company every month. I want a full refund of $15.00. The only company who got that credit card number was "Growing Rich With Google", so if GOOGLE is lending their name to a crooked operation then THEY should be shut down and sued for their scam.

• Er
      19th of Mar, 2008

I was a fool to beleave them now i can not reach them to cancel will some one please help me and tell me how to reach them the big bad crooks!!! Thank you.

29th of Mar, 2008
    BSM/Grant Search Asst. - Deducted $39.95 from my account without permission
    SC
    Simpsonville
    South Carolina

I was charged on 3/27/08 for something I did not order. This is a scam if ever I have seen one!!!
    I want you to put the $39.95 back into my account immediately or I shall get a lawyer to sue you.

• Pa
      29th of Mar, 2008
    BSMGrant Search Asst of NV. - Deducted $39.95 from myaccount without permisssion for at least a year.
    BSMGrant Search Asst of NV.
    Nevada

For the past year this Company has been taing $39.95 from my account with out my permission. It may have been longer than that I will have to chech with my bank. This has to be a scham because I never told these people to do this.

I want my money put back into my account as of 3/29/08 and do not take any more money from my account. If this continues I will sue you.