BSM / Grant Search Asst Las Vegas / Unauthorized charges on my credit card!

1 S. Maryland ParkwayLas Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:

I bought a CD online for $1.97 and even though a rep called me to confirm a monthly Charge, which I Very clearly told her know, I wasn't authorizing any charges, I have been charged and additional $30 some dollars a month. I don't have any contact information to call the company and stop the charges.

Comments

Sa
  6th of Jan, 2008
BSM/Grant Search Asst. Las Vegas - Taking money without my authorization
BSM/Grant Search Asst. Las Vegas
Las Vegas
Nevada
support@bighip.com

This company offered a free two wk. trial to receive info. regarding grants. I cancelled within the two wk. time period but they took money out of my account without authorization. This is illegal and a scam.

Ca
  11th of Jan, 2008

I have the same problem. Please Cancel or I will block . Thank You.

Jo
  18th of Jan, 2008

I have thesame complaint and I want te money returned and cancel any other recurring charges because I did not and do not authorize them.

Re
  23rd of Jan, 2008

I want to cancel. You do not have my permission to take any monthly charges from my account. Please let me know that you
have canceled my so called account.

Mi
  1st of Feb, 2008

In error I signed up for this service. Please cancel.
Michelle Garcia
5844 West Oakey Blvd
Las Vegas, NV 89146
(702) 364-2644

Co
  3rd of Feb, 2008

I have gotten the cd, i dont know why i got a 7 dollar charge? I would like to cancel, I do not have enough computer acess to complete the pregram, plase cancel.

Mr
  7th of Feb, 2008

I CANCELED BY PHONE AND EMAILED, BSM/RANT SEARCH ASST. LAS VEGAS NV. I FOUND A $39.95 CHARGE ON MY CREDIT CARD BESIDES THE $1.95 EVEN THOUGH THIS IS A SCAM..THE BANK WONT HELP ME GET MY MONEY BACK..DONT MATTER IF OR WHEN YOU CANCEL IT. WE SHOULD GET THE WORD OUT, CAUSE THERE USEING OUR FEDERAL AND STATE GOVERNMENT TO ADVERTIZE THE SCAM...

Mr
  7th of Feb, 2008

I WONT MY MONEY
THAT WAS TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT A TOTAL OF $41.97 THIS IS THEFT..IT WAS CANCELED, WITH IN 5 DAYS, AND AFTER CANCELING THE $1.97 DOLLARS //// $ 39.95 WAS TAKEN..ITS BUSINESS FRAUD .
YOU USED MY CREDIT CARD NUMBERS..(HOPEING I WOULDNT CATCH IT )..AFTER I CALLED AND CANCELING.. WITH IN 5 DAYS.......I WONT MY MONEY BACK.

Ch
  27th of Feb, 2008

I was first charged $1.97. Then I was charged a monthly fee of $39.00. I called and cancelled. Now here I am out another $39.00. the only way to fix this is change my card.

Fr
  28th of Feb, 2008

I want to cancel

Fr
  28th of Feb, 2008

I want to cancel you do not have my permission to take monthly charges from my account.

Jo
  3rd of Mar, 2008

I had the same problem with them. If you have the CD, there's a piece of paper included with the phone # of the customer service: 1-800-546-2919. Call them and they'll cancel without any problem.

An
  29th of Mar, 2008

To Ryan Rittle of Raven Media, Grant Master Program.

I also purchased your free dvd for $2.99 shipping and processing.
Without any knowlege of $39.95+$7.95+$9.95=$57.85 additional monthly fees. Had I known that I would not have gotten the dvd. I think your sales method is devious and fruadulant. Since I cannot contact your by phone or e-mail let me notify you on this site that I am canceling all further services imediately.
Anthony J. DiMinno
110 Checkerberry Road
Baden, PA 15005
Order# 1879473

Da
  6th of Oct, 2008

I demand that you cancel my membership and refund any charges that were placed on my card or I am going to SUE you and then report to the census bureau for scamming people out of their money and taking funds out of their account.