BSM Grant Search Asst Las Vegas / Unauthorized Credit Card Charge

1 401 Keith DriveAllen, TX, United States Review updated:
Phone: 214-535-8409

I have no idea where this originated. I did authorize two charges as a result of two investigative journalist's reports and those charges went through as planned. Both had 14 day waiting periods (28 Nov 07) and have now been cancelled. I wonder about the efficacy of these investigative "journalist" reports. Where and how did this company get my card number? John Bradshaw

Comments

• Da
      3rd of Dec, 2007

I did not agree to any purchies from this company for $7.95 if you can reambruse me that would be great.

• Sc
      15th of Dec, 2007

I did not agree to be charged $29.95. Please stop charging me money for something I didnt agree too... reimburse me please...

• Ta
      15th of Dec, 2007

I did not agree to the charges that they charged me. I have never heard of them. I have my credit card company looking into it for me, and I have cancelled my credit card because other companys are doing the same thing.

18th of Dec, 2007

I was offered "1" free backround check. I never agreed to "ANY" present or future charges. Please refund my $7.95 A.S.A.P.

18th of Dec, 2007

I want ALL future transactions to be "STOPPED"! NOW!!!

• Br
      19th of Dec, 2007

I never agreed to have 39.95 charged to my credit card. I want to be credited this money and dont want any more charges on this card!!

• Ga
      26th of Dec, 2007

I never agreed to have 39.95 charged to my credit card. I want to have my money back and dont want any more charges on this card!! and I was offered "1" free backround check. I never agreed to "ANY" present or future charges. Please refund my $7.95 or I will call my lawyer.

5th of Jan, 2008

I have no idea how this place got my debit card # and was charged $7.95 for some kind of grant researcg, This is horrible and how can it be stopped.

• Pa
      12th of Jan, 2008

I also have been charged $7.95 on my card and will cancel it now - I would like to be re-imbursed - these kind of leeches should be taken to a back alley and have the ### beat out of them .

• Eb
      10th of Mar, 2008

I AM BEING CHARGED FOR STUFF FROM THIS COMPANY AND I HAVE CANCELLED THIS STUFF AFTER THEY CHARGED ME FOR THE $39.95 ON MY CARD AND I WANT THIS TO STOP AND I MEAN NOW I AM GOING TO CONTACT MY UNCLE WHO IS A POLICE OFFICER WITH CONTACTS IN THE FBI AS WELL SO STOP TRYING TO CHARGE MY CARD IN THE AMOUNT OF $7.95 I MEAN IT

• La
      19th of Mar, 2008

I AM VERY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS BECAUSE NOT ONLY DID THEY TAKE MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT, THEY USED MY CHILD SUPPORT DEBIT CARD NUMBER WITH OUT MY PERMISSION. NOW I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PHONE NUMBER TO CALL THEM TO CANCELL THIS INQUIRY AND TO REPLACE MY MONEY BACK ON MY CARD. I'M NOT GOING TO STOP UNTIL I GET TO THE BOTTOM OF THE SITUATION.

• Me
      27th of Mar, 2008
    BSM Grant Search Asst Las Vegas - charged 3 times for information I didnt request and haven't received
    BSM Grant Search Asst Las Vegas
    Allen Texas
    401 Keith Drive
    Phone: 214-535-8409

I did not intentially order any product from this company.
    I sought information and began to be charged with out ever receiving the information I was seeking. I have been charged 2x. 29.05 like an idiot for grant research information. I am a grant writer. I should know better. BUT I do NOT authorize these purchases and demand a full refund.

• Vi
      28th of Mar, 2008

FOR ALL THOSE WHO HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE $7.95 AND $39.95 ETC:
    THE COMPANY BEHIND THE CHARGES IS CALLED "RAVEN MEDIA" AND THEIR PHONE NUMBER IS 866-519-4353.
    I RECENTLY CALLED AND COMPLAINED TO THEM AND I WILL BE GETTING REFUNDED AND THE CHARGES STOPPED.

• Ry
      1st of Apr, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-nine cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 as you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Ju
      15th of Apr, 2008

FAKE ID.COM IS BEING RUN BY A PERSON FROM SIOUX CITY IOWA HIS NAME IS SHAWN GREENE AND HES 39 YEARS OLD AND MAKES SOCIAL SECURITY CARDS AND IDS AND PASSPORTS AND THEY SCAM PEOPLE WORLD WIDE AT THE MOMENT HES IN CUSTODY IN IOWA ( PEOPLE MIGHT WANT TO START FILING CHARGES AGAINST HIM HES THE KING PIN TO THE RAQUEST OF THE WEBSITE SHUT HIM DOWN GET YOUR MONEY FILE CHARGES NOW WHILE YOU CAN...

• El
      29th of Apr, 2008

This is a disgrace, that someone can charge myou for something you didn't get. They shouldn't be allowed to get away with it. I WANT MY MMONEY BACK!