BSM / Grant Search ASST / Unauthorized charges to my credit card!

1 3690 East 33rd LaneHobart, IN, United States Review updated:
Phone: (219) 962-6485

BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST has made 3 unauthorized charges to my credit card. One for $7.95 on 11/26/07, one for $7.95 on 10/26/07 and one for #29.95 0n 10/17/07. I want these charges removed from my credit card and no further charges made to my card.

Comments

• Sc
      27th of Nov, 2007

I too have a charge on my prepaid MasterCard (which I have specifically for internet shopping to avoid this type of stuff...lol), that posted 11/26/2007 for $7.95. Any word no how to get it removed?

• Li
      28th of Nov, 2007

This company is deducting money unauthorized from my account. I have no information about this company or why they would deduct money. Isn't this against the law?

Please help me.

Linda Norton

• Ts
      28th of Nov, 2007

This happen to me also... it came up on my credit card statement as "BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST 866-370-7270 NV".

So this is what I did.... I called 866-370-7270 and the lady I was working with told me it is a bonus program that I enroll into for "GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE 866-3965695 NV USA,000"

Well I already knew the stuff that what was being offering in Google so I cancel that subscription, but I didn't know about the bonus program until I look at my statement today.

The lady said they are not suppose to refund me, but I got one anyway. Its going to take 3 - 5 business days to get the refund back. Don't know if this is your situation, but for my case it was solved.

29th of Nov, 2007

I called them this morning, and found all this out. the number that i called was 1-866-396-5694. I canceled any and all stuff with this company And i called my bank and am going to dispute this transaction. I also canceled my card. I'm somewhat embarrassed, but relieved that it was only 39.95. and i think i can get it back.

Lets contact the better business bureau.

Marlena.

30th of Nov, 2007

I too have been being charged for something I was unaware of! I just called them, guess I'll have to cancel my card as well. Maybe we should start a class-action law suite.

• Gr
      30th of Nov, 2007

I received my credit card yesterday and there was a charge on there for $7.95 payable to BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST. I have never heard of them. Didn't know what in the world it was until I looked it up in Google. So the best way to get a refund is to call them?

Has anyone sent in the BILLING INQUIRY INVESTIGATION FORM regarding this on the back of your credit card statement?

Greta

• Gr
      30th of Nov, 2007

I meant credit card statement!

• Ro
      4th of Dec, 2007

I've been billed twice and didnt know and still dont have clue how to stop these ###s .I need help !!! billed 39.00 also 7.95 twice Lets get these scammers

• Da
      4th of Dec, 2007

Oh my gosh, this is totally insane. I found the 7.95 charge on my Visa check card statement today and I called the 866 number and they couldn't even tell me what company that I was calling. They kept asking information about me, but I wouldn't give them the information until I knew who I was talking to. I, too, found out that this was one of Growing Rich with Google's "bonus programs". However, they would not refund my money to me. Also, just a note to beware of their "other" bonus programs. I made them cancel all of the programs that I was "enrolled in", even though they just wanted to put a "hold" on the accounts. This is ridiculous. I am furious. I am a new Mom, who didn't receive any compensation while I was on maternity leave, and am struggling to pay the bills, and idiotic charges like this irritates me.

• Wi
      4th of Dec, 2007

I have had numerous monthly $49.95 charges on one date for the same BSM/Grant Search Assistant others have mentioned. Also, two $7.95 charges on the same date for NETWORKAGENDA. I don't know how this was even initiated. What a Scam! Whose really getting rich????? How unfortunate that they are preying on people who are seeking information by their sneaky tactics, AND THEMSELVES GETTING RICH. I want every cent credited back to me. I plan to call them tomorrow and try to get this resolved. Even if I have to cancel my debit card or checking account. WHAT AN OUTRAGE.

• Ry
      11th of Dec, 2007

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Mr. Kemp. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7-14 days, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves before they are charged. We would not have charged Mr. Kemp or any customer had he/they canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

You may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 866-396-5718 Monday-Friday 9 am – 9 pm Eastern time.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

• St
      14th of Dec, 2007

I had just noticed the $39.95 charge on my account. I skipped over calling the company as there is no phone number on the statement. I went to my bank and I am disputing it. I have had a lot of unauthorized charges on my account and my bank is going to issue me a new account. There has got to be something that can be done to stop them from making charges on your account.

• Ca
      15th of Dec, 2007
    BSM / Grant Search ASST - Unauthorized charge to my credit card!
    BSM
    2717 Emmaus
    Zion
    Illinois
    Phone: 847-872-7102

Rec'd my Visa statement and the charge of $7.95 was posted to my account on 12-04-07. I did not order anything from that company! This is scam, beware!

C Tomao.

• Sh
      17th of Dec, 2007

I just got a charge of 39.95 on my credit card. I am very upset about it and there is no phone number to call. So now i have to call my credit card company to try and get it all straightened out.

• Pa
      18th of Dec, 2007

They got me too. I sent for a CD-ROM for my niece to help her find scholarships she may not have been aware of. I just found the $39.99 on my statement. I haven't had the chance to speak to anyone yet since they don't open til 9 am. The trial period doesn't have an opportunity to cancel anywhere noticeable on it.

Ryan R, please put the web site to cancel this supposed opportunity and all others offered (and charged without our knowledge to our accounts) on this complaint page so those of us who are just trying to be good samaritans or attempting to better our own circumstances can cancel the extraneous services without a lot of headache and potential loss.

• Ro
      18th of Dec, 2007

Yeah, funny one day i looked into my checking account, and is ee they withdrew near $100 out of my checking without my consent, what the hell. What gives these selfish greedy businesses the right to help themselves to our money we work hard for.

• Do
      19th of Dec, 2007

I to was looking for grant money to help with tuition for my daughter because it's very costly to send a child to school these days and what do I get even more pay outs to people I don't even know, get your hands off of my hard earned money, I just recieved my statement, and I WILL be calling tomorrow at 9am. this is not right, I hope that the person who is stealing from us gets what the Enron CEO got, a heart attack and died... just revenge or karma. Think about it.

20th of Dec, 2007
    BSM / Grant Search ASST - Charged my account several times without my permission under different names!
    BSM / Grant Search Asst
    835 W. Old Kettle Rd.
    Washington

I ordered a cd for 1.97 that I never received and then was charged 39.95 from bsm/grant search asst, also charged 7.95 from BSM/SBA Express without authorization, and another charge from a networkagenda.com for 9.95 showed up without authorization as well. No luck on getting any of it back yet.

• Na
      20th of Dec, 2007

I just checked my inbox and found the $39.95 withdrawl. I will be disputing this with my bank in 5 hours and I will be calling them and I will get my money back. This is the 2nd time this has happenend to me. And its not going to be nice conversation. They are scammers, but that's why you should read everything. I have a reciept and I am going to dispute them and print out this forum for my bank.

• Ca
      20th of Dec, 2007

I ALSO HAVE HAD NUMEROUS CHARGES ON MY CREDIT CARD. I AM VERY NEW TO THE COMPUTER AND I HAVE ONLY GIVEN MY CARD NUMBER TO TWO PEOPLE PAYPAL AND ATT. IS THERE NOTHING WE CAN DO. OR COULD SOME ONE GIVE ME ADVISE . I HAVE GONE AS FAR AS TO CLOSE MY ACCOUNT AT THE BANK, BUT I DON'T WANT TO MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE. I HAVE (11) DIFFERENT CHARGES ON MY ACCOUNT. WITH 10 OVERDRAFTS IT HAS REALLY SCREWED MY CHRISTMAS. I REALLY WISH I HAD NEVER SEEN THIS COMPUTER. I HAVE ALSO DISCOVERED THIS IS THE SECOND MONTH THIS HAS HAPPENED AND VISA WANT RETURN IT IF IT HAS HAPPENED TWICE THEY TELL ME.