BSM / Grant Search Asst. / DR on account for 39.95

Grambling, LA, United States Review updated:
I ordered the Grant Search CD from this site and next thing I know, a charge of 39.95 is made to my account. What kind of scam is this? I did not purchase anything but the 2.99 CD.

Beware of this shoppers!!!

Comments

Er
  9th of Jan, 2008

Texas

Unauthorized charges to my account! Produced a false charge every other month until I caught it. Very difficult to get reversed! No approval!
Jo
  10th of Feb, 2008

California
Phone: 866-370-7270

My CapOne acct shows a chg of $39.95 on 2/04/08 to BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST. Never heard of them. Totally unauthorized! Cannot provide their City/State. Grateful for any assistance. Thank you!
Br
  11th of Feb, 2008
This will not be the only charge that is charged to your account, at a later date you will be charged another fee of 7.95.
Tr
  12th of Feb, 2008
I was checking my credit card information and I noticed there was a withdrawal from my credit card on 2/6/08 for $.99. I figured that there was something that was clicked on the computer, so at $.99 I wasn't to concerned. But than I was checking it on 2/12/08 and there was another withdrawal for $39.95 that I know I didn't authorize. I want to know who and why this money was withdrawn from my credit card, and I want a refund. With this acct. there is a number 866-370-7270, so my next step is to call and see why they are taking my money and when they are going to refund it.
Mr
  12th of Feb, 2008
Same thing just happened to me. I thought the CD that I was purchasing from BSM/Grant Search Asst was the actual program, but that wasn't the case. The CD is actually a preview of the program and you pay $39.95 a month for the service.
I had no idea. A couple days after the $1.97 charge, there was an unauthorized charge for $39.95 on my account.
I called the company and they would not refund my charges.
This website is a total scam.
Hi
  13th of Feb, 2008
They are sneaky sneaky sneaky, you pay $1.97 for a cd in the mail, then they bill you $39.95, and then even after you cancel they will continue to bill you for 3 other web sites for $7.95. Make sure when you cancel they cancel everything!!!
Va
  26th of Feb, 2008

BSM / Grant Search Asst. - Unauthorized billing!
Bsm / Grant Search Asst.
Nevada

Billing me after I paid for the shipping of a free document they offered. I did not request the full service only information, but they started billing me for full service, whatever that might be, anyway. It's been going on for a while and I haven't been able to stop it.
Da
  3rd of Mar, 2008

BSM / Grant Search Asst. - Did not request and being charged!
Las Vegas
Phone: 866-370-7270
goliath.ecnext.com/coms2/gi_0199-5059167/BSM-announces-stock-option-grant.html

I have no idea what this company is or how they got my credit/ debit information but they also charged me 7.95 two months in a row, for what I am unsure. I have tried to call but none of the numbers I have received are right. I am disputing this with my credit card company but they keep charging it. This is ridiculous that no one can do anything about this.
Jf
  3rd of Mar, 2008

Phone: 1-866-370-7270

I ordered a CD for grants online for a cost of $1.98. I never received the CD but was charged $39.95 and $7.95 by BSM Grant, and $9.95 by Networkagenda.com who evidently works with BSM grant. These charges were unauthorized, and I was unaware until my statement arrived.

I was told my card would be credited, have to wait and see. But others should be aware of their deception.
Gt
  4th of Mar, 2008
Darlene, You realize by now that BSM is a scam. I went thru it , too. The company behind this and other scams is Raven Media, 2620 S. Maryland Pky., #969, Las Vegas, Nv. 89109, phone direct is 702-214- 1201. I am filing a formal complaint w/Nevada Attorney General's office. You can do it online or by mail. And I strongly suggest you do.

GT Shansey
www.shanseyart.com
Ja
  5th of Mar, 2008
My credit card was charged an unauthorized fee of 7.95. Beware all!
St
  6th of Mar, 2008
Somehow, they obtained my credit card number and are billing me for services that I did not receive.
Le
  8th of Mar, 2008
BSM also stole my credit card number and is billing me fraudulelty
Mi
  12th of Mar, 2008

Arizona
Phone: 1-928-812-3588

Seeking legal assistance charges to my card include 39.95 -----1.99-----1.00------1.00 all unauthorized. Beware people!
Ry
  12th of Mar, 2008
I contacted Michelle and she said that she had contacted cusotmer service and that her concerns where resloved.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

Google Money Profit comes with a 7 day free trial to our members website. Where we offer one on one live chat assistance and it teaches users how to make money using Google’s AdWords and AdSense Programs. Customers can use these programs to create Google AdWord-based Advertisements and place ads on Google searches using Google AdWords. They can do this either for their own sites or they can use Google AdSense to funnel traffic through their sites to other sites and get paid for the traffic they generate. It also comes with two fast action bonuses first is a 14 day free trial to Grant Master that give our clients access to our Grant Resources website that is normally a $39.95 monthly charge for a reduced charge of $7.95 a month; as you are already a member of another of our programs. This site offers access to one of the largest grant data bases. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company that offers an online date book that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your cell phone. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5695 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
Yv

www.grantresourcecenter.com

I only ordered a dvd/cd rom but was charged $39.95 and $7.95 and never received a website to retrieve any information. I was scammed!
Ge

BSM Grant
Las Vegas

I also purchased the advertised "free cd" and as offered only was to pay $ 1.99 for shipping fee. They (BSM Grant) went back and charged my card another $ 1.00 and then another $ 39.95. Again all was "unauthorized". They have no contact information and clearly they are a SCAM!!!
Ry
  14th of Mar, 2008
I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. Had you read anyone of these disclosures you would have been aware of the membership fees. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures are posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
Ryan R.
Fr
  27th of Mar, 2008

BSM Grant Search Asst

Order disk $1.99 and then i am being charged 39.99 and 7.95! This is not what the add said! Beware of that terrible scam!
He
  9th of Apr, 2008

BSM Grant Search Asst

I ordered a look at a grant web site for $1.99. The next thing I know it is $2.99. I wasn't too concerned about that until another charge hit my account for $39.99. There is no phone number associated with the charge so I don't even know who or where to call to complain about this charge to my account.