BSM / GRANT SEARCH ASST 866-370-7270 NV / Charged my checking account w/o my permission!

1 WI, United States Review updated:

I bought a cd on-line for 1.97 with my cc and I noticed now they have taken out 39.95 w/o my knowledge or permission. I be calling and complaining to the company and filling a formal complaint at my bank.

Comments

9th of Dec, 2007

I bought a cd on-line for $1.97 with my cc and I noticed now that they charged my cc $39.95 w/o my knowledge or permission. I will be calling and complaining to the company and filling a formal complaint to my cc company to stop any other payment to that company.

• Ed
      29th of Dec, 2007

I had the same problem dec 03,2007, did not order cd or service, and had I , I did not recieve anything of any kind, charged my bank account 7.95, will contact them next work day.

3rd of Jan, 2008

I HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM... THEY CHARGED MY CC $39.95, PLUS THE $1.97, AND I DIDN'T EVEN ORDER THE ONLINE THING. THEY TOLD ME I HAD A WEEK LY FREE TRIAL!!!

• Ta
      6th of Jan, 2008

Yup, the same here.
    They charged me $1.97 as shipping fee.
    At first I didn't even know what this Shipping was for until I read some of your stories that says it's a shipping charge for the FREE CD. What the heck...
    I didn't even know this products (CD) or this company, I didn't even ever seen such a ADs on the net as far as I remember until I got charged to my credit card.
    Now I canceled my credit card because I thought someone stole my credit card number and started to use it....well, in a way, that's how it is to me though...

Anyway, I hope somebody BIG (like a Medea) out there will spread the news, and help us & protect others from being a new victims!

• De
      10th of Jan, 2008

this just happened to me yesterday.. so i just got the feeling something was not right.. so i googled the numbers they gave me and sure enough it was a ripp off... i did get to cancel my account with them.. as far as i know... but i did better... i changed my credit card.... it is a scam and something should be done with these people... they charged me 1.97 then another .99 for something i don't even know.. that was when i said something was up with this... hope not to many people get scammed

• Ro
      11th of Jan, 2008

I am sorry to say that I have fallen prey to the same scam.
    Once I discovered the charges on my credit card, I called the 800 number listed on the card. The service rep attempted to get my credit card number over the phone. Once I refused, she placed me on hold saying that we was transferring me to her supervisor. After five-minutes of holding the call was terminated.
    They will get a letter from my attorney.

• Tr
      17th of Jan, 2008

This is rediculous. I was just looking through my credit card stuff today and I have been being charged $29.95 for over 6 months now every month without my knowledge. Is this anything I can do to get this money back? I know some big time state cops. Anything besides stopping the payment anymore that I can do? Thanks for your help! What a damn rip off. I've lost over $200 from these @$$holes.