Bsm / Grant Search Assistant / Sba Express / Unauthorized billing!

United States Review updated:
I too requested a "FRee" cd for information on Government Grants and I was led to believe that all I would have to pay is the S&H of $1.95. Low and behold I checked my credit card statement and I have charges form them in the amount of $39.95 and from a totally different company that I have NEVER heard of let alone signed up for in the amount of $7.95. I have some contact numbers for tha companies if anyone needs to call and get your money back!! Grant search assistant is [protected] and SBA express is [protected].

When I called they try to tell you that the information is in plain sight on the site about the additional charges but they are not. After a long conversation and fighting to get my $$$ refunded back they have agreed to do so and I should receive the credit in 3 days... We'll see if that is the case. I am going to cancel my Credit card and open another now that they have my info on file I;m not sure the charges will stop.

DO NOT... I repeat... DO NOT order any thing from this company... They will try to get a lot more than the $1.95 they state on the site!!!
Kr

Comments

Ma
  19th of Feb, 2008
They are a scam company through and through I am now trying to get my money back. The Governemnt needs to stop these scammers and arrest them.