Bsm Grant Search Assistant / Unauthorized withdrawal from my account!

1 Medina, United States Review updated:

This company has withdrawn fees from my bank that has not been authorized. In fact I have no idea who they even are. They have overdrawn my account and are still trying to do so.

More Bsm Grant Search Assistant Complaints & Reviews

Comments

4th of Dec, 2007

This program is generally attached to other programs online when you order them. Companies are allowed to do this as long as they disclose the information, and from what i've seen most sites uphold the FTC guidelines pretty well. They are very simple to cancel, Call your bank, and they will give you the phone number.

• Fr
      8th of Dec, 2007

This company has placed hits on my account 4 to 5 times, starting with the first charge of 7.95 and then going up to 29.95 for three months in a row and the latest charge is 69.95. And they have allowed a company called networkagenda.com to make a charge of 9.95. I feel in part responsible for not paying more attention to my account but needless to say these companies should be dealt with appropriately, to say the least harshley.

• Pa
      11th of Dec, 2007

I am having the same problem. They have withdrawn from my business account twice for $39.95 each time, and I've gotten nothing in return. I've tried to cancel, and it happened again. HELP!

• Ry
      11th of Dec, 2007

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Herbert. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation email. It is also disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days and we would not have charged Herbert had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you'd like to cancel using the customer service line it is 866-396-5718. There you will find a happy, helpful agent waiting to assist you with your account.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

• Le
      2nd of Jan, 2008

this same things has happened to me networkagenda.com and bsm/grant search asst. also my bank gave me an 866 number and i got all the numbers people have offer on this page but the phone doesnt even ring it just hangs up about 3 secs on the timer on my phone.

4th of Jan, 2008

Thank you so much for this complaint web-site!!! I luckily have only had 2 charges from both companies be processed by these fraudulant companies. And my credit card company is researching it as we speak. My bank was able to reverse the charges from networkagenda.com but also let me know that they CANNOT stop these re-occuring charges... only despute them again when they appear on my statement. Thank you for pointing out that both these companies are linkied!!! The number provided my "Ryan R" is NOT helpful. I sat on hold and was forced to leave a message... without a call back yet either!! Both companies have similar calling systems too - a good indicator that they are in this together!!! Does anyone have a working number to contact a live person?? Has anyone been able to get this resolved completely???

• Ta
      6th of Jan, 2008

Yup, the same here.
    They charged me $1.97 as shipping fee.
    At first I didn't even know what this Shipping was for until I read some of your stories that says it's a shipping charge for the FREE CD. What the heck...
    I didn't even know this products (CD) or this company, I didn't even ever seen such a ADs on the net as far as I remember until I got charged to my credit card.
    Now I canceled my credit card because I thought someone stole my credit card number and started to use it....well, in a way, that's how it is to me though...

Anyway, I hope somebody BIG (like a Medea) out there will spread the news, and help us & protect others from being a new victims!

• Ti
      6th of Jan, 2008

I authorized $1.97 debit from my account for a Grant CD and was subsequently billed $39.95 on December 6, 2007 and again on January 5, 2008. I did not authorize any other debits from my account and need these debits to stop now.

• Un
      16th of Jan, 2008

I too have been charged three times by these companies after sending for a $1.97 CD. The first unauthorized withdrawal was on 12/27/07 in the amount of $7.95 (BSM/SBA EXPRESSS NV US), another on 01/03/08 for $9.95 9Network agenda UT US and a pending transcation of 40.95 on 01/15/08 (BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST NV US. I have not seen anything or received anything from BSM,/SBA, Networkagenda or BSM/grant search Assistant Las Vegas NV US. I JUST WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW!

• Br
      18th of Jan, 2008

I too have been charged for services not received from this company. I called 1-866-396-5694 (customer service) and spoke to a very nice woman who cancelled my membership in this grant search Co. The whole process took less than 10 Min. and I received a cancellation code from her. We will see if this does the trick.

• Br
      18th of Jan, 2008

I have been charged for 2 months supposedly I recieved a CD with all the information even though I did not and also I never ordered this nor had a need for it. Well I canceled the progream today and supposedly they are giving me a refund as of the 18th of January lets wait and see. I wonder how this company got my credit card information? I asked and that they could not tell me

• Em
      24th of Jan, 2008

How can you stop them from taking money from my account. What can I do. Hurry.

1st of Feb, 2008

Just be carefull with this guys. I just get deducted 29.95 from my checking account and it will take me 10 business days in order to have this money back from my bank. Please, daily check your accounts and if you see BSM/GRANT SEARCH ASST charge ACT !!

• De
      2nd of Feb, 2008

1/7/08 requested a "free" grant master CD-ROM from above website. Shipping and handling was charged to my account as expected. On 1/18/08 I began receiving charges from several unknown companies of $39.95. I immediately called my bank and was able to reverse the transactions. I also contacted the referenced phone numbers and canceled all business with them. I am still getting hits from several other companies associated with BSM and have to deal with each one individually. The bank has suggested closing the account, which I may have to do.

• Pa
      6th of Feb, 2008

I also have been charged without permission. I thought I was getting a CD for $1.97, and now am being charged 39.95. And from what I have researched there will soon be more charges coming from at least TWO ADDITIONAL companies. Mr. Ryan R. states that they do their best to disclose. Bull!! After going back to the site and simulating the procedure again, it's only disclose ONCE in VERY tiny writing that most people wouldn't think to look at because they are only buying a CD. In addition, the confirmation E-mail doesn't mention charges either. It only gives web links and access to several other sites (presumably the sites that will be screwing you). The phone numbers thus far have been useless. I am going to the better business bureau. I still have my confirmation E-mail, and my bank statements. They have NOT heard the last of me. Oh ya, and close your bank account and open a new one. If you actually get through to someone, don't think this will stop the charges, because it won't. They will continue charging you until the account is closed and they can't do it anymore.

• Ni
      7th of Feb, 2008

I too was charged the $39.95 and still haven't received this disc that they promised. While the continuous charging is on the thin line of being legal they are required to send you what you initially paid for, and since they haven't they are in default of the contract that you agreed to under the terms and conditions that are so small you can barely find them. This being said I instructed my attorneys to investigate this company (it's always good to have best friends in seriously high places), and they have notified the federal reserve bank and the credit card companies that they are committing fraud. As the company is also owned/operated by a foreigner (not that I have a problem with that) my attorneys have also contacted the FBI as it is possible they are scamming people in the attempt to fund terrorism. Now, it's probably not true, although one never knows, but this has still begun a federal investigation into the companies. I know it doesn't help that people got scammed, but maybe it will make you feel better that these people may eventually go to prison.
    I also contacted my bank and they reversed the charges, and even gave me a credit for the overdraft fee that was incurred. I did have to cancel my credit card and now get a new one which is a major inconvenience as I now have to go to the bank to get cash until the new one comes.
    I will keep everyone here updated on the progress on shutting these people down.

• Li
      12th of Feb, 2008

I Agree because I am also being charged on checking account without my authorzation. The 7.95, the 9.95 and a 39.99. This has been going on for several months and i can not get any more info from my bank. they want 35. to stop each one monthly. I am waiting for a double lung transplant and I am in and out of hospital every month it seems like. I have not noticed this until now and I really cannot afford another 58. a month taken out. I take 27 meds a month and have 5 doctors. If anyone can tell me how to solve this problem I would be forever greatful. I would like what they have taken up to this point but if all i can get is from here on Iwill take it.

• To
      13th of Feb, 2008

I agree, my account has been charged without my autorzation several times. The charges were from January 17th until present, consisting of charges $1.97--$5.95--$39.95--and $7.95. I went immediately to bank and charged fraudelent charges, closed my card account. BSM/GRANT SEARCH IS DEFINETLY A RIP OFF, and needs to be stopped. I tried several phone numbers and only got an answer from a guy who had received several calls from other compliantants, and was concerned how they got his number.

• Ka
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I have ripped off by this comapany on three occassions now. First for $9.95 on Fe. 7th, I contacted them and was assured that it would not happen again. Low and behold, on March 1st (like everyone else) I was charged twice, once for $39.95 and again for $7.95. Meanwhile I had to cancel my debit account and file a police report and go to the bank to fikle an affadavit with them. All this takes time and money...I just got off the phone provided by our dear friend Ryan. Ofcourse, the very first thing they told me was that they can't find me in the system WOW, they can't find me in the system but they know how to charge me for services that I am not provided! Finally, they find me..and wants to know if I want to continue with the service?? They have a few screws loose... I better not find anymore charges against any of my accounts!

5th of Mar, 2008

Unauthorized withdrawal from bank account of 39.95!