BSM/Grant Search Assistant / Fraudulent Charges

1 Las Vegas, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-370-7270

This company offers a 7 day free trail for Grant Writing Software. Instead of canceling the software after the 7 days they charge your credit card 39.95 a month. They also immediately give you credit card number to several other companies BSM/SBA Express ($7.95/month - phone number [protected])and NetworkAgenda ($9.95/month - phone numbre [protected]) . I called and was told I should have known I needed to call and cancel after my trail period. When I told them it didn't say I needed to call they told me "how else would we know". This is a total scam. DO NOT SIGNUP FOR THIS PROGRAM. You may need to cancel your credit card since they are selling it to other companies.

Su

Comments

• Gi
      25th of Apr, 2008

This happened to me as well. They said they would refund the two "bonus" memberships as well, but didn't. In the end we closed the account being charged.

• Da
      29th of May, 2008
    BSM/Grant Search Assistant - how to cancel
    bsm/ grant search assistant

I found a monthly recurring charge of $39.95 from INE grant search. I searched for a long while, and found a way to cancel with this company. their customer service number is (866) 396-5694. They are open from 9a-9p eastern time. Keep trying if no answer. When they answer be sure they cancel you from all things. I was registered for three supposedly. Get all confirmation numbers. They were helpful to me. I was quite polite, though steaming inside. good luck to all.

• Ry
      29th of May, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer. That is why we have the Terms and Disclosures posted on the sales site directly above or below the "Ship My Kit" Button depending on the site you order from.

Here are the Terms and Disclosures that is directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit", I am ordering the Grant Master CD™ and trial membership for $1.99 for Shipping and $1.00 for Handling/Insurance, after the 7 day trial I will be charged $39.95 a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for $7.95 a month and $9.95 a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the Privacy Policy & Terms & Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GRANTSEARCHASST". For questions, call 866-396-5694.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you.

The Information on our Grant Master CD is general information that you can find for free on the internet. We have gathered the information and put it on an easy to access and navigate CD for your PC. This saves our clients the time and let’s face it frustration of having to search out this information on their own. That is why our Grant Master CD is free and you only pay $2.99 for the Shipping and Handling. Along with the Grant Master CD you receive a 7 day free trial to our Grant Resource center. This is our members website were you will be able to learn the entire process on how to write and submit a grant proposal. It is easy to start utilizing the Grant Resource Center by simply watching the tutorial videos that explain how to access all of the features on the site. Our team of writers headed by acclaimed Grant expert Dr. Porter provides a monthly cover story that provides the newest information on grants and grant related topics. We also provide a quarterly news letter that provides in-depth information on current trends in government and private funding. As well as the latest financial advice on how to find and manage grant money. You will be able to search grants through multiple grant sources. You can search for Federal, State, and Private Grants you can also search for Scholarships. Another exclusive feature of our Grant Resource center is that you can enroll in the Grant A Day program where a Grant is given out daily. In three easy steps you can apply for the Grant a Day program and you will be eligible for it as long as you are a member of the Grant Resource center. Here is the link to our testimonials site http://members.ravenmediainc.com/granttestimonials/ were you can read what some of our successful clients had to say about our program. Another feature we offer is our live one on one chat representatives. They are available to answer any questions you have along the way. All these features and more are designed to help you be successful in locating, applying for, and receiving a grant. The information that is offered through the Grant Resource Center website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost a thousand dollars or more. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. We offer all this for a reasonable monthly fee of $39.95. Ordering our Grant Master CD also includes two fast action bonuses. The first fast action bonus is for Express Business Funding (EBF) which has a 14 day free trial. This program is designed to help customers through each step necessary to obtain a loan for a small business. This includes researching and putting together a business plan, presenting that plan to the SBA, filling out a loan application, and anything else that may be needed along the way. After the trial period, it is a reduced monthly membership fee of $7.95 because you are already a member of another of our programs. The second fast action bonus is a 21 day free trial for Network Agenda an affiliate company. That offers an online date book service that will allow you to keep track of your daily schedule and will even send you reminders to your email and or cell phone. After the 21 day free trial the service is $9.95 a month membership fee. We offer these trial periods to give our clients a chance to use our service and see the value of it for themselves, before they are billed for it.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Me
      1st of Jun, 2008

I never once authorized your company to take any money out of my bank account. I am jobless, I am looking for ways to make money how dare you take it upon yourself to take what little money I have. If you take another penny out of my account again, I WILL SUE YOU.

• He
      25th of Jul, 2008

I am experiencing the same problem I was informed that I would recieve this CD in the mail "just pay postage". Never was I told that there would be another charge...however I never recieved my "free" CD and I have been charged for it as well as the 39.95 the and the 7.95 (the $7.95 charge was from a different name "business funding") I was told by the operator on the 866-396-5694 that I would have a full refund with in 5 days this is day two I have my bank waiting on the refund and my account has been changed. Also I have filed a complainet with the FTC I would suggest anyone who deal with company do the same ( www.ftc.gov)! Also if a classs action lawsuit comes of this CALL ME!

• Je
      24th of Aug, 2008

im being chareged for things i did not want like a grant search can u help me out!

• Ds
      12th of Feb, 2009

On Feb 10, 2009 GrantMasterCD / GrantSiteNet charged my account $40 for something I did not purchase. I tried their first website address but there is no such address, then I get held up on their phone lines for hours off and on trying to get help. They claim they can't find my account unless I give them more personal information such as my credit card numbers for ID purposes. But you'd think they already have that info considering they charged me.

Until Yesterday Feb 11, 2009 I had never heard of GrantMasterCD.

I have a bill coming up soon to someone I really own money to and this scam company took my money. I wish that the USA could crack down on this rampant problem with scam artists like this. There should be harsher punishments and prison time for these people. So far I still haven't got my money back : ( GrantSiteNet or GrantMasterCD or what ever name they keep hiding under or phone number they keep changing (as I've heard) is obviously a SCAM! and should be SHUT DOWN!

David S.
    Yet another victim.

16th of Feb, 2009

I have no idea who these peoples are taking money out of my account 39.95 for something i never purchased and it not fair if i don't get my money transferec back into my account i will SUE YOU.

• Pa
      17th of Feb, 2009

I also have been scammed.. I did not see anything stating there would be a extra charge of $ 39.95... I have called my bank to put a stop payment on it... I am also planning on changing my account # ... So there are no further monies taken for this scam...
    I ALSO HAVE NOT RECEIVED THE CD YET.