Bsm / Grant Search Assistance / Unauthorized debit from my account!

1 MI, United States Review updated:

I sent for a .99 CD and Never received it and then got a $39.95 charge debited to my checking account! I wanted to unsubscribe but couldn't find them! Beware people!

Comments

• Je
      28th of Nov, 2007

The same thing has happened to me! Only I did receive the CD and it had only been two weeks since i sent for the CD and they took the $39.95 from my account. The only information I got on them is that they're out of LAS VEGAS...

• Co
      28th of Nov, 2007

IM totally in agreement with you. THey did the same thing to me. How can we get them to stop charging our account

• Mo
      28th of Nov, 2007

I received the cd and a phone call from the company saying they were going to send me an e-mail and I could deny the service. I never received the e-mail but I did receive a $39.95 charge to my bank account!

• Li
      13th of Dec, 2007

I totally agree. I just ordered the .99 cent cd and two days later now they have a $39.95 charge on my account. I have to find a phone number or something. Monica James, do you have a phone number or something? I have not even gotten the CD yet.

• Sh
      14th of Dec, 2007

I would like the phone number to so i can get my money back.

• Na
      15th of Dec, 2007

I just my account today and I seen this charge. The thing of it is is that I canceled months ago for a grant assistance service that refunded my money. Now I have to start a fraud investigation on my account and I'm going out of town and will not have access to my money while on the highway. I will get my money back one way or another.

• Ro
      31st of Dec, 2007

I also just got scamed with this brm services they got 1.97 out of my account I just cancelled my card my bank did not charge me any thing but i'm out the 1.97 these crooks are getting this amount they are taking in thousands if not more how do we shut it down?

• Je
      12th of Jan, 2008

How do we shut them down and how do we get our money back this compay is doing bad business. I have not recieved the cd yet and my account was also charged $39.95.

• He
      19th of Jan, 2008

I was offered a FREE CD with only a charge of $1.97 for s&h, referring to "the fastest, easiest way to find government grant money". I never ordered anything, in fact have not even looked at the CD "Grant Master DeLuxe Edition" to this day. Yet, I am being now debited $39.95 to my credit card, without my authorization. An obvious fraud and scam.

• He
      19th of Jan, 2008

If it any help to others: The phone number indicated by my credit card is 866-370-7270. Of course I tried but the crook or crooks is/are simply hiding behind a recording. - As far as I am concerned, I shall immediately cancel/return that particular credit card so I will not be the innocent victim of additional unauthorized debits.

• Li
      19th of Jan, 2008

I am being charged $ 9.95 for networkagenda and $ 7.95 for bsm grant search that I never ORDERED. This has gone on for two months now.I want it stopped or I will contact the authorities about this ridiculous scam. YOU NEED TO REIMBURSE MY DEBIT CARD-TODAY!!!!!!!!!

• Ab
      25th of Jan, 2008

I had the same thing happen to me. I called 1-866-370-7270. A foreign man answered the phone, "Hello...can I uh, have your first and last name?" It was such a scam. They were demanding all this information from me. I explained that they took 39.95 out of my account on top of the original 1.99 for the CD--that I never received. I was pissed. I demanded my 39.95 back, and I said if I didn't get it back I was going to file a dispute with my bank. They man immediately said he would refund me the money in 5-6 business days. He gave me a confirmation number and said if I do not have it I can call him back. It has been only 3 days, so I am anxiously awaiting the money.

If you can't get ahold of these crooks, CANCEL YOUR DEBIT CARD, so they can stop making these charges.

These people can go to hell for this ###. I'm an innocent college student trying to get some money knocked off my schooling. Ugh

• Al
      27th of Jan, 2008
    BSM / Grant Search Assistance - Not authorized pay!
    BSM /Grant Search assistance
    Philadelphia
    Pennsylvania

I paid $1.97 for a cd to be sent to my home. I got the cd but since then i was charged $39.95 that was not authorized! Beware!

• Ro
      5th of Feb, 2008

I paid $1.97 for a cd to be sent to my home. I got the cd but since then i was charged $39.95 that was not authorized.

There phone number is 1-866-370-7270 call them and let them this is [censored].

• Kr
      5th of Feb, 2008

Зretty much the same deal for me. but mine started with something called 'growing rich with google'... and the ONLY reason i did it was because for $1.95 id get a cd-(which i did receive)-and i figured i could decide from there within the 14 day free period, i figured 'what the heck, at most ill lose two bucks on some stupid cd'... but around the same time my bank account started being charged monthly by various companies. Еhe $1.95 to growing rich with google came out on 11/09/07, then $39.95 to growing rich with google on 11/26/07, $7.95 to bsm/grant search on 12/05/07, and $9.95 to networkagenda.com on 12/12/07... and its been monthly on these charges since these dates im listing here. The kicker is, i dont even know what these other charges are. I did call to cancel the growing rich with google, phone number 866.396.5695 and the guy was very nice about it, tried to get me to keep it but for a cheaper monthly charge, but didnt fight too much when i refused that too and gave me a confirmation number and everything...the one thing that did seem a bit more sketchy is that on the website it says the monthly charge will be $29.95 if the program isnt canceled, yet my account has been charged $39.95 each time. I also think im out of the networkagenda.com thing, but who knows... when i looked up the site to get contact info, i didnt even recogonize the site as something id ever visited. Guess ill find out within the week if these are still being charged. Its rediculous...i certainly see why i NEVER do these internet things... and i CERTAINLY wont do any more in the future!!!

• Do
      15th of Feb, 2008

I too paid 1.97 for a cd , which I received, when ordering the CD I made sure not to click on anything more when ordering the cd, as far as memberships were concerned. The following month I was charged $39.95, and as well as $9.95 for another hiden fee. After attempting to cancel the "So Called Membership" that I never wanted or asked for, I was again charged $39.95 and another $9.95 the following month.
    Now, I have to go to the bank and lock down my debit card and get another, because this company is ripping me off every month with no shame, for a membership I never wanted or agreed to.