BSM / Grant / Unauthorized charges to my bank account!

3015 N 13th StRogers, AR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 479-381-8414
Unauthorized money 0f 39.95 and 7.95 was taken from my bank account without my authorization. This is awful scam, that must be stopped! People beware!

Comments

Br
  30th of Nov, 2007
I too was taken for 39.95 as of today. They hide the hidden re-occurring charges in the fine print. I will be calling them today to cancel everything. Hopefully they will not charge me again. Hopefully I won't have to go the extra mile to have my checking account changed. Their billing number is 866-396-5694. Hours 9 AM to 9 PM EST. Hopefully this is legit. What a scam.
Jo
  30th of Nov, 2007
At 9:00 this AM, 11-30-2007 I noticed that this company had taken 7.95 out of my account. This was not authorized and made me look real stupid at the coffee shop.
Ki
  1st of Dec, 2007
I have just found I was scammed by the same site. I ordered a cd from googlemoneyprofit. I was given the same 14day trail and my credit card was charged by them 39.95 before the 14 days passed. When I complained they also claimed the trial was 7 days. Now I am also being charged by this BSM/grant search, whom I have never even heard of before it appeared on my credit card.

My opinion is these two companies are connected as this credit card number was given only to GROWING RICH W/ GOOGLE, so there would be no other way for this company to get my credit card info. Something needs to be done about these companies who prey on us all, knowing the credit card companies will also give us a difficult time taking the charges off. I've deactivated my credit card, but as with others they have already taken money I cannot afford to lose. I'm all for making money online, but do it honestly. :(
Do
  17th of Dec, 2007
The same thing happened to me.When I went to cancel I couldn't get through on the phone lines.Every time I called and did get to speak to an agent they would cut out so bad I couldn't understand them. Reported the problem to their chat agent and he said the lines had been down for maintenance. Great maintenance!!!

After six calls I finally was able to understand the agent and telling her that I was billed and wanted a refund. Her answer was that I should have read more closely and the trial was seven days and not 14. I was billed for 39.95 for a month and only using three days. She went on to tell me that after this charge there wouldn't be anymore.

I lost my temper and told her I was going to post on Ripe Off.com and the BBB and it was only then she gave me a refund.
Es
  31st of Dec, 2007
On 12/25/07, on christmas day BSM/Grant Search put an anauthorized charged of 7.95 on my bank account, never hear of them untill they showed up on my account, I never order anything from them
Ro
  9th of Feb, 2008
They got me too.

I signed up for the "Growing rich with Google". I grew bit poorer instead.

I just finished reading their terms and conditions. Basically what it said was that they would charge me 39.95 a month and would sign me up for a "free trial" for "pasive profits inc."
What I have since learned is that they signed me up for ths BSM/grant search AND 3 other programs. NONE of which I agreed to.

The others were "Network agenda.com," @$9.95 a month
Fisrt save.com AND 1stsave.com each charged me $2.48
The last was Rewardmemoremethod @33.87 a month.
I don't check my bank statements as often as I shoul as I have a limited income and usually keep good track of my expenses. Imagine my amazement when I opened Dec and Jan statements to find I have been billed a TOTAL $227.12 that I know of.
I have since cancelled most of the "memberships". But this is a scam of MAJOR proportions as far as I am conerened.
What they don't tell you is your "free trial" starts the day you sign up. Meanwhile it takes a week or twoo to get the CD. So before you even know what the program is, your free trial is up.
Ji
  12th of Feb, 2008
I have cancel this once but you never did cancel it yet why is that this was cancel last month. Pleasea cancel it now so I not charge again from my account thanks