Bsm Grant Research Assistant / Debit on card!

1 OH, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-396-5718

They have been debiting my card for almost a year for $29.00. Can't find website to use service, never received disc. Can't get a hold of them to cancel. They just keep charging me for a nonexistent, (as far as I can tell) service. Anyone have any number to cancel service? The number I called I was put on hold for over 3 hours. The number I have is [protected].

Comments

• Sk
      2nd of Jan, 2008

You might also try 866-396-5694. I also had a difficult time getting through.

I Spoke to "Katrina" and received a cancellation confirmation number - so far so good.

In my case the service agreement also started a subscription to
    express business funding @ 7.95 per month and
    network agenda @ 9.95 per month

These also need be canceled (if applicable) - but you will need to ask to have them canceled - they probably won't do it automatically.

• Am
      15th of Jan, 2008

I too had additional charges after purchasing a $1.95 cd from getting rich with google....I have phone number listed with the charges on my credit card that I called to cancel and got confirmation numbers when I called. the numbers are BSM/GRANT RESEARCH....866-370-7270 NETWORKAGENDA.COM....800-418-9320. I wasnt on the phone more thann 5 minutes with either. Im not sure if they will appear on my credit card next month.. but I called as soon as I got my bill today.

• Li
      16th of Jan, 2008

I JUST GOT OFF THE PHONE WITH NETWORK AGENDA AND BSM AND BECAUSE I JUST FOUND OUT THEY WERE CHARGING ME TOO. I DEMANDED A REFUND AND WILL BE GETTING $155.65 BACK FROM THEM! WHAT A SCAM.

7th of Feb, 2008

The number that was on my bank statement took me to a garage repair shop!!!

• Ga
      21st of Feb, 2008

I just ended my phone call to the bank fraud department for reporting the BSM Grant Research business that I found on the Internet. The person in the fraud department researched how to contact them took me to their manager and then to their supperviser and listened while made the complaint that I was not made aware of any other charges than the C D's

The numbers I got from them is: 1800 866-370-7270 and 1866-396-5694

I didn't call them because the fraud department helped me out in this dispute. I am positively sure that they can do the same for you

• My
      3rd of Mar, 2008
    BSM Grant Research Assistant - Unauthorized charges of 42.94!
    BSM Grant Research Assistant
    251 S. Church St., Apt. 5
    Mooresville
    North Carolina
    Phone: 704-660-1450

Previously I was applying to an on-line Masters Degree program so I was looking for a possible grant. I don't remember this company and I'm sure I thought it was free. My bank wants me to contact them first so once I find their website I will call them and ask for the supervisor if necessary. I'm a senior citizen and decided not to pursue a master's degree after all.

• Ry
      3rd of Mar, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

• Sq
      4th of Mar, 2008

I emailed network agenda, and have been told that I will get a refund. I will get in touch with getting rich with google and the grant site. I too fell for the scam, and now want my money back. They were deducting about 40 dollars from my bank account every month starting around last October. Why did I ever join.

• To
      19th of May, 2008

I just looked at my bank statement and there was this $9.95 charge on it from network agenda in St. George, Utah. I don't have a clue where this charge came from and have never heard of the company. I've been getting grant submission materials everyday in my email, but this is the first charge that I have noticed by anybody in this category. I get a lot of scam stuff from Utah it seems and this is another one. They buy and sell all this information and we are the victims.