BSM / Grant Master / Unauthorized withdrawal transaction!

2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite 969Las Vegas, NV, United States Review updated:
4.5
Phone: 1-800-546-2919

This so called company has made an unauthorized withdrawal from my personal checking account. The contact info is no good, and the 800 number is impossible to get through. Anyone have additional info PLEASE CONTACT ME! Thank you

Comments

Na
  7th of Dec, 2007
They just did the same thing to me. Withdrew $68.95 from my bank account. This is fraud as I have never heard of them nor ordered from them as I don't even know what they sell.
Ru
  9th of Dec, 2007
I have an unauthorized charge on my account from BSM and I have never heard of them. How did this company gain information to my account? This is out and out robbery.
Jo
  29th of Dec, 2007

BSM / Grant Master - Service canceled!
BSM
2620 Maryland Pkwy.
Las Vegas
Nevada
Phone: 866-370-7270

Poor communication with this company & unauthorized charges made buy this company for services that have been canceled shortly after requested.
Ne
  2nd of Jan, 2008
I contracted to receive a CD to see what they offered. It was $1.97. Then I noticed on my print out if not cancelled three other programs would be billed monthly,One for $49.95, another for $7.95, and another for 9.95. Needless to say I immediately phoned their given number to cancel the same. The numbers they gave to contact them were either not accessable or went to busy mode after ringing in. I am now in the process of working through the Attorney General's office in Tenn. as well as The Consumer Advocateand Protection Division and The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) Bureau of ConsumerProtection. CO. is BSM Grant Master. If we all who have a complaint get to the (FTC) we may just get some action. Hope to hear from some of you. Nelson
Ro
  11th of Jan, 2008
this company is nothing but a scam, you said $1.95 you would send me a free grant master cd, and you lied, because $39.95 was illegal withdrawn from my account, and now i want to cancel your service, and ask you nice to put $39.95 back into my account or i will have to contact a lawyer and put in a law suit
now if you dont want that to happen, just put the money back and call me and let me know that you have put it back.
Robert Harris 404/547/6324
if i dont hear from you in three days, you will hear from me,
Em
  14th of Jan, 2008
I joined the club today about 45minutes ago .lord jesus i had done joined this phoney club and didnot the fees until i read the end of contract saying the fees that theywould take from my checking account,this is a scam.I kept putting cancel me in the spaces where theirinformation foraccount numbers were.I gave them a phoney number from the back of the bank card .But they have the right card number from the front of my card.I hope and pray that cannot get into my account. I will notifiy my bank today. This is a scam i felt it ,when i had to give them the card number on the back.Lord.
Sh
  3rd of Feb, 2008
I just signed up for the 1.99 CD also. I have also been on this site looking at the grants. There aren't too many dated SINCE 2006, and almost all of them are from 2005, so the site doesn't seem as it's kept current at all! Plus, Almost ALL of these grants will NOT give to individuals, or charities wanting to apply or to charities needing operational moneys... (so like, why give the money at all? Or is this a way people take the money with them?... lock it up so no one can use it? SICK!)

STILL, prior to typing THIS, I called the number given for questions:

1-866-396-5694 it is 4:55 pm AST

The recording states they're open 9 am. to 9 pm. EST Mon-Fri.

Still, YOUR BANK will have their number. YES they will esp. using Credit or ATM card. Just get the correct number from them and call to cancel and please reimburse you as you had a phoney telephone # all this time etc. (in front of your BANK's customer service rep.)

GOOD LUCK... hope you're all not scammed again. ALWAYS READ THROUGH THE ENTIRE OFFER BEFORE SIGNING UP FOR ANYTHING THOUGH!
Ch
  25th of Feb, 2008
ALWAYS read the "terms and conditions", in detail, before ordering anything, especially when you see the word "FREE"!

I must note this: Grant information is always available for free to anyone with the time and interest in researching their options.

I signed up to get the "free" CD for 1.95 shipping/handling because--failing to read the "terms" during my then foggy-headed state of exhaustion--I thought maybe I could actually get away with paying ONLY shipping costs for all this glorious information!

(not saying that this info is actually "glorious")

The shipping charge of $1.95 appears on my bank acct, a few days later, an add'l charge of $1.00 credits my acct-- Then I started paying more attention. On 2/20/08, my acct was charged $39.95...Finally on 2/21/08 the Grant Master CD arrived in U.S. mail.

The 800# worked well when I called to demand a refund. The representative was immediately argumentative when I complained about the lack of an actual "7-day trial period"; I simply told her I could write my bank to remove the charge pf $39.95 myself, or she could do it while I was on the phone. I also mentioned the numerous online complaints about this SCAM, and my refund was processed and account cancelled a few moments later. I'll be watching my acct for the next month.
De
  27th of Feb, 2008
This is not a complaint, I have written a few lines about what I have done in the past and what I would like to do with the Grant Money if I am accepted, is their some one that can help me with the follow up I would really like to open my own wood working shop so I can build some half way decent furniture and cabinetry I have over 45 years in the trade and would like too start makeing some money and re enter the working world.

Del Kurtanick
342 East Harvest Lane
Middletown De. 19709
E-mail oldtimer459@aol.com
Be
  5th of Mar, 2008
Call 1-800-546-2919 to speak to these people. They just refunded all of my money. Hope this will help.
Re
  7th of Mar, 2008
i will like to cancle the service because it is not help me at all
Re
  7th of Mar, 2008
i would like to cancle the service it is not help me
Ge
  10th of Mar, 2008
These mother:)'s just charged me the 39.95. When they sent the cd they did'nt even let me know of any further charges were gonna be applied. I just so happened to double check and saw that I was gonna me charged monthly. Stupid me! I called and cancelled it and let the operator know that they got alot of complaints. Yet I could not get my money back. Good Luck otherwise and i bet we all think twice next time.
Li
  10th of Jun, 2008
I sent for the free CD and paid the shipping cost with my credit card. Received the CD and it was no help to me and the foundation grants were no longer funding money. I received my credit card statement and had three charges on it which I did not know I had to pay because no information was sent with the CD about monthly cost. I call the company and told them I wanted to cancel service. CS girl gave me cancel Numbers so I will have to check my statement to make sure I'm not charged again. This company is a rip off and if you can get the states attorney to file a law suite I'm all for it. I would like to get my money back. Good luck
Bi
  4th of Aug, 2008
this is being done to me also.
Am
  23rd of Aug, 2008
they, have, taken, out, 98.00/on, my, bank, acc, and, sent, me, a, cd that, did, not, work, iwill, be, calling, the, bank, and, also, the, attorney, general, onthis, i, am, madder, than, ahornet, on, this