Bsm / Grant Assistant / UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES/DEBIT

Phone: 1-800-986-2640

On Nov. 5,2007, I authorized a debit form my Visa Debit card for $1.95, and heard nothing moore from this company until Nov 21, when checking my bank account, I found an additional UNAUTHORIZED chrge/debit for $39.95. I have found through a complaint website, phone numbers [protected]), but have been unable to contact this company to get my money back.

Comments

• Cb
      7th of Dec, 2007

My son used this site and they double charged him also. I have not been able to get a response either.

• Ke
      10th of Dec, 2007

I just had the same thing happen to me, I ordered the CD for 1.97 and then today I have a 39.95 charge to my account. I got right through to the above number and told that they would stop the charge, and that I would not be charged again.

• Mi
      15th of Dec, 2007

I ALSO had my checking account charged $39.95, which was WITHOUT my permission OR knowledge until I checked out my checking account balance today! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! THEIVES!!!

• La
      16th of Dec, 2007

They have been taking money from my checking account for the last two months and I did not authorize it either. I had to cancel my check card so they can't take it anymore. I think that this hole thing is a scam.

• Tr
      16th of Dec, 2007

Yea I just checked my account and they same happened to me they close at nine eastern so i gotta call tomorrow I know what thieves and I never even gave authorization!

1st of Jan, 2008

The same thing happened to me,I authorized a $1.95 charge
    to my credit card. The last two months I have been chaged
    $39.95.

• Lt
      1st of Jan, 2008

It has been longer than that for me. I got the cd, installed it, then tried to look for grants. No luck, I did not qualify, etc, etc, etc.
    I will be calling tomorrow, too. Thanks for the phone number. I haven't been able to get it before now.

• Ro
      2nd of Jan, 2008

BSM/GRANT SEARCH HAS TAKEN MONEY OUT OF MY ACCOUNT AND I DID NO GIVE THEM MY INFORMATION. WHAT DO I DO TO GET MY MONEY BACK?

2nd of Jan, 2008

GOOGLE IS INVOLVED IN THIS SCAM BECAUSE OF A TRAILER (NETWORK AGENDA) TO THEIR ON LINE OFFER TO WORK AT HOME. THE TRAILER ISN'T EASY TO IINTERPRET, BUT IF YOU ASK FOR THE GOOGLE OFFER AND LATER CANCEL, YOU MUST ALSO CANCEL THE NETWORK AGENDA OFFER. BEWARE OF ANY UNAUTHORIZED CHARGES TO YOUR CREDIT CARD OR BANK ACCOUNTS FROM GOOGLE OR NETWORK AGENDA, AND REPORT THEM PROMPTLY TO THE FINANCIAL INSTITUTION THAT THE CHARGES WERE MADE TO.

• Lo
      5th of Jan, 2008

email ryanr@wskc.org, this happened to me about a month ago, and when i googled the name that i found in my checking account statement, i found this site. i looked at other similar complaints, i called in to cancel whatever i had been signed up for, and i emailed that gentlemen ryan r ( i found his name on the site), explaining what happened. he never responded to me, but like a month later i received an email giving me a confirmation number to my refund request i submitted. i dont know what he did, but i was so releaved that i was gonna get my money back. it hit my account like 3-4 days later. i dont know who you are Ryan, but from a single working mother, I SAY, "THANK YOU". People i know that this is devistating when its unexspected, but dont dwell over it to horribly, and dont let it get u to down, just pray and have faith, and GOD will bless :)

• Ru
      6th of Jan, 2008

These people are nothing more than a rip off. They disappear after taking your money. I cancelled over a month ago they still take money from my account.

• Pa
      7th of Jan, 2008

Same thing just happened to me ordered cd for 1.95 ten days latter they charged my acct. 39.95 without permission. what do i do.

• Br
      11th of Jan, 2008

The exact thing has happened to me. Only difference is I called and had the thing cancelled and then 1 week later was charged 39.95. I also had a charge of 7.95 taken out at the first of the month. That is what prompted me to cancel it. They are still taking money out of my account. I am in the process of closing out all of my bank cards and having new ones issued.

• Br
      11th of Jan, 2008

Got it !!!!!!!! Call 1-866-370-7270 to have your $39.95 refunded and then call 1-800-418-9320 to have the $9.95 refunded. Make sure you get a confirmation number and tell them to cancel the program. This is a hugh scam and this whole place should be shut down.

17th of Jan, 2008

The same thing happen to me. I order cd for 1.97 and then was charged 39.95 from my debit card. I want my money back. This is a scam.

21st of Jan, 2008

I have the same complaint. I stopped payment at the bank but found out they had taken out in Oct-Dec. I want my money back every time I try to call number it is busy.

• Kr
      24th of Jan, 2008

I am yet another victim. I was charged $1.99, for the CD that I have YET to receive. Then charged again for $39.95 and today for $7.95. I was able reach a customer rep through the number my Bank provided 1-866-370-7270. I also reached a rep at 1-866-396-5694 (that was on the email confirming that I would only be charged $1.99). The email also provided links to three different websites and gave me log-in name and passwords that I had access to, and would be charged for. Apparently, I had yet to be charged a fee of $9.99 for the third. Luckily I thought to ask the rep if there were other fees coming. I also was able to obtain confirmation numbers for the cancellation of all three fee subscriptions that I did NOT agree to have. I also filed a complaint today with the Better Business Bureau (www.bbb.com).

• Ci
      26th of Jan, 2008

Hi too am a victim. I authorized $1.97 then was charged $39.95 what can we do to get our money back?

• Bl
      31st of Jan, 2008

I too had the same thing happen to me last week... I ordered the cd for the 1.95 charge and then about a week later was charged the 39.95 and then another 7.95....I thank all of you for the #'s..I had been unable to find them until now...

14th of Apr, 2008

I finely got thru and they did however cancel this perscription. When I metioned that the others have not been able they said that they had not called to cancel (croc) anyway call the number at the top of this page thats the one I got thru on. They did give me a confirmation of cancellation number. But did not discuss the return of my money. Be Firm People. Good luck all Thank you for your report.