BSM / BSA Express / Fraudulent charges!

1 4990 Bella Collina StreetOceanside, CA, United States Review updated:

I found charges to my bank account on 2 separate instants 1 month apart from this company. I have never even heard of them, let alone authorize charges. I have filed a dispute with my bank for this.

Comments

Pr
  2nd of Jan, 2008
BSM / BSA Express - Unauthorized charges
BSM/BSA Express

Since November, I have been charged, $7. 95, $9. 95 and $29. 95, respectively, for a CD supposedly costing $1. 95. Shame on these people!
Yours very truly,

181 Thousand Oaks Drive
Atlantic Highlands
New Jersey
Phone: (732)708-0006

Authorized charges of $1.97 for a CD, which was never delivered. Filed a complaint for 3 additional charges 24 hours ago against the same "company". Am contacting my bank to attempt stop payment against any further transactions with this alleged "company". This behavior is despicable.

Je
  28th of Feb, 2008

I also got charged by this company for three months. I am putting a stop to it through my bank. How do you get a hold a the company though?

Mo
  31st of Mar, 2008

I recieved 2 charges to my credit card within 2 days.
I have never heard of, let aone done business with this company. I have filed a dispute with my credit card. I have also tried to contact this company, but their number is suspiciously always busy.

Je
  17th of Apr, 2008

Beware of any sort of grant research. Signed up for a "free" CD. from BSM/SBA grant research and end up with several charges to some program I did not want. Three charges in one month. Plus charges from a sister company I was unaware of. They freely tap into your account at will. Be very watch full of your account.