BSM / BSA Express / Fraudulent charges!

1 4990 Bella Collina StreetOceanside, CA, United States Review updated:

I found charges to my bank account on 2 separate instants 1 month apart from this company. I have never even heard of them, let alone authorize charges. I have filed a dispute with my bank for this.

Comments

• Pr
      2nd of Jan, 2008
    BSM / BSA Express - Unauthorized charges
    BSM/BSA Express

Since November, I have been charged, $7. 95, $9. 95 and $29. 95, respectively, for a CD supposedly costing $1. 95. Shame on these people!
    Yours very truly,

181 Thousand Oaks Drive
    Atlantic Highlands
    New Jersey
    Phone: (732)708-0006

Authorized charges of $1.97 for a CD, which was never delivered. Filed a complaint for 3 additional charges 24 hours ago against the same "company". Am contacting my bank to attempt stop payment against any further transactions with this alleged "company". This behavior is despicable.

• Je
      28th of Feb, 2008

I also got charged by this company for three months. I am putting a stop to it through my bank. How do you get a hold a the company though?

• Mo
      31st of Mar, 2008

I recieved 2 charges to my credit card within 2 days.
    I have never heard of, let aone done business with this company. I have filed a dispute with my credit card. I have also tried to contact this company, but their number is suspiciously always busy.

• Je
      17th of Apr, 2008

Beware of any sort of grant research. Signed up for a "free" CD. from BSM/SBA grant research and end up with several charges to some program I did not want. Three charges in one month. Plus charges from a sister company I was unaware of. They freely tap into your account at will. Be very watch full of your account.