BSI Consulting / Job Seekers Beware

1 Nashville, TN, United States Review updated:

For those of you looking for jobs...

Beware of BSI Consulting.

First off, they are not a "Consulting" firm, and they should change their name. They are a just another "out-sourced" sales company that is looking for people to work on a "commission-based" income in a B2B marketing scheme. Now, this may be what you are looking for, and if so... GO GET'EM. But for those of us who are looking for a job that provides potential, then don't waste your time.

Best of luck out there.

TransCreative Inc.

More BSI Consulting Complaints & Reviews

Comments

24th of Jan, 2011

If you get a call from a company with an "iffy" name asking you to come in the next day, it's probably worth checking out first - actually for ANY company name you don't recognize... That said, it's sad to see people who were recently looking for work themselves now virtually exploiting other serious job seekers. It's the same kind of pseudo-honesty that brought down housing and banks. What they're doing is in no way "illegal" but if you were to really scrutinize the operation you would probably find some questionable practices.
    What was your specific experience with them; how far along the hiring process did you go before bailing?
    Good luck to you too,
    M

• Se
      1st of Apr, 2011

I just got a call from them and I will not be calling back. I sent out a ton of resumes on careerbuilder on a Sunday and got about 12 calls in the next two days. I went to three different interviews with three different companies, and they all pretty much said the exact same thing - you start at the bottom, then you move up to teaching people at the bottom, then you manage the teachers and so on and so forth. They are basically all pyramid schemes, except instead of selling products door to door, you are marketing products to customers inside of stores like Home Depot or Best Buy. It was a bunch of 'companies' that spend more time finding suckers than they spend actually working.

I don't know anything about BSI Consulting, but when I googled them this page is the first thing that came up, so as you can imagine, I will not be calling back. These 'marketing firms' will try to make it sound like they are really impressed with you and that you are perfect for the job, when in reality they just need more suckers at the bottom of the pyramid. I know jobs can be hard to come by, but be very cautious about these 'marketing firms' and 'consulting companies' that call you for an interview less than 24 hours after you submit your resume.

I realized that everyone I interviewed with is from Atlanta. They all have Atlanta area codes. I don't know what that means, but it's strange that all these 'companies' that run the exact same pyramid scheme are from the same city. Something to think about.

• Ta
      21st of Apr, 2011

I got a call from BSI Consulting as well. I had submitted my resume so I was excited to get a call in. I wasn't so excited after I read some of these comments so I wasn't going to go, but I did some more research since anyone can write anything on the internet these days. They had an -A rating with the Better Business Bureau which is a very credible site so I decided to check it out for myself. What I found when I went there was there were some very positive upbeat people that worked there, and they seemed to like there jobs. They were pretty straight forward about what the job duties would be but being a sales consulting firm I already figured out that there was going to be sales involved, or at least that is what I applied for. They are representing some pretty big name companies so they must be legit

• Ka
      21st of Jun, 2011

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public.

That does sound like BSI since they pay you in advance and never ask you to invest any of your own personal money. They represent some huge companies and sell those companies product so it seems pretty legit. I think people get frustrated looking for jobs and get upset when they interview and do not feel that the position would work for them. I interviewed with them and felt they were a really good company with great offers. Could not take the job due to school conflicting hours.

• To
      27th of Jun, 2011

I work for BSI Consulting Inc. and love it! Yes we do SALES. OUTSIDE SALES! If that scares you then this is not the company for you. But if you find yourself wanting to be in a management position this is a great place to work and meet new people. We represent AT&T U-Verse and Directv for our residential campaigns, and represent Birch Communications for our Business campaign. We put a lot of time and effort into the people that get hired so we like to make sure it is a good fit on both ends.

• Be
      14th of Jul, 2011

I work for BSI Consulting and I get paid every week. I never had to invest my own money and I even got paid training and a bonus. It is a great place for people wanting to make good money, with better hours, and you want to learn a new skill. The person who wrote all these comments was just a disgruntled employer. See for yourself and make your own decision.

5th of Jun, 2012

I work at BSI Consulting and we do do sales. I like sales, we make good money but you do have to have work ethic. Sales is not for the weak so if you are looking to sit on your butt all day and do nothing this is not the job for you. If you like interacting with people and can work well in a team and also individually then this maybe a job you want to check out. I made $713 my first week there with my base and commissions. It is challenging but we represent AT&T the biggest telecom company in the world so you can't really have a better product to sell.

• Mo
      27th of Dec, 2012

All you lemming just work for another Cydcor/DS-Max/Granton Marketing/Smart Circle affiliate (this time) named B.S.I. Consulting. Used to be called Black Sea. Why'd they change their name anyway? Ever thought about that? It's cause they had to change names because of all the negative press on the web. How many of you defenders still work there? I bet none of you. How long did you work there before you defended them? I bet not long. All you arguments are the same. I heard the same spiels daily in the "impacts" and "atmospheres". Spare us please. There are two kinds of people associated with these rip-off companies, the people who are part of the lie and regurgitating the brainwash rhetoric or the folks who figured it out and saw the truth. Luckily, most people figure it out eventually but these companies do a lot of damage to a lot of people before that happens in most cases. the scam-train they rode in on. I'll out every single one of you lying, cheating, deceitful, unemployment churn making, scam report douches. I'll never stop doing it.

• Fr
      19th of Nov, 2013

ABSOLUTELY! No business entity should be allowed to randomly use words in their 'business title' that misconstrues/misleads the public to believe they are offering something other than what they are; would that not be a form of FALSE advertising? Basic form of advertising starts with your business name and sets the stage for what services/products are offered. I hear the words BSI 'consulting' and expect if I had to place a call to them, it would be to seek out professional consultation on something that is over my head. Why should I have to go through a door to door marketing firm to obtain Direct TV or AT&T services when all I had to do Is call Direct TV directly or shop at one of the local AT&T outlet stores directly (or for that matter, use I can use internet services) to obtain their services and products. Way too many fingers in the money pot reeks of a scam in my mind. Guess I need to get that old dusty sign out of the garage from the 1960s and hang it on the fence post out front, NO SALES OR SOLICITORS WELCOMED. (thought that went the way of the horse and buggy). It has been years since I had a door-to-door salesperson at my door and frankly...isn't that illegal in some if not most States of this nation? Please do not come knocking on my door is my point...Thank you Complaints Board for this forum that allows others to voice their opinions and concerns.

• Op
      16th of Dec, 2013

For all disgruntled ex-employees out there, CNA (3 Mar 2013 10.30pm)
    just endorse Granton marketing.
    To watch the vid, please proceed to the link here: