bsa/grant search asst. / Isinged up for a free 7 day trial and then tried to cancel by sending you an e-mail but I was billed any way.

Iwanted a 7 day free trial, not a membership. There is no place to cancel after you sing up. I tried by sending you e_mails (2) but you still took payment and caused me over draft in my account. I would like to cancel this account as it has only been a couple of days.

Comments

6th of Dec, 2007

I hear you on the Bsm/ Grant. This company has stollen $39.98 out of my account just yesterday, and the only onfo I have on them is 1-800-546-2919 and the location i have is 2620 S. Maryland Parkway Suite 969 Las vegas, Nv 89109 I did all kinds of search ing but of coarse IT was A BIG waste Of my time, Please contact me if ANYONE has any information on this Fraudgalent company. I now have to change all my bank accounts! and I have bounced checks! I am furirious!

• El
      7th of Dec, 2007

This company has also stolen 39.98 out of my account yesterday, and the reason im looking for grants is because i need money, not because i can just give it away to a fraudulant company. Please let me know if there is anything that can be done to get my money back. I'll be contacting them and my bank, but people have stolen money out of my acount in the past and the bank has done nothing to help me. If anyone has any information, let me know.

• El
      7th of Dec, 2007

I just found a site called Rip-off, if you search "grant search asst" in there search engine, it will tell you some things you can do to get your money back, supposedly posted by an employee of this company. It has a lot to do with your bank, and if your bank isnt inclined to help you, then you are kind of out of luck. This is really disgusting. Sometimes it is hard for me to believe that Im bringing a child into such a country where people that do things like this exist.

25th of Dec, 2007

This company Grant Masters they will mis lead you to think you are just paying 1.97 for a cdrom they have to explain to you how to obtain grants but, they will charge your checking account 39.98. This was really fusturating they are a company of fraud if this has happen to you please contact your bank asap and cancle your check card or credit card. This has defitnely taught me not to ever be mindless about to good to be true deals, here I was looking for information so I can go back to school and look what happens wow.

• Ki
      25th of Dec, 2007

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH ALL OF YOU. I JUST HAD 39.95 TAKEN OFF MY DEBIT CARD AFTER I ORDERED THE GRANT CD. I WANT MY MONEY BACK NOW. THIS IS VERY WRONG. SOMEONE NEEDS TO DO SSOMETHING ABOUT THIS. ANYONE KNOWS HOW TO GET MY MONEY BACK, PLEASE CONTACT ME AT kimr_ashcraft@yahoo.com.

• Sh
      29th of Dec, 2007

Yeah they got me too. ### 39.98 out of my bank account. Going to the bank in the morning to cancel my card. This is crap!!!

• Ry
      8th of Jan, 2008

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to all of you. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial period is free for 7 days and we would not have charged any of you had you canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer ends.

When you order our product you must select "Ship My FREE Kit!". Right next to that button is the following statement:

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7-day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

Please contact customer service at the number listed above. There you will find a helpful agent waiting to assist you with your concerns.

If you are another customer that is reading this and you feel that we have failed you in some way or you feel you weren't treated fairly please call me directly at 435-773-1795 or email me at ryanr@wskc.org and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,

Ryan R.

• Va
      8th of Mar, 2008
    Grant Search Assistant - Unauthorized billing!
    Grant Search Assistant
    Phone: 866-370-7270
    www.gsassistant.com

The name and phone number on my bank statement is BSM/GRANT SEARCH SEARCH ASST 866-370-7270 NV. The charge on my bank statement is $7.95. I have called this number and got a message stating that the office hours are 9am-9pm eastern standard time. I will call during these hours It is very strange that the office is in the eastern time zone, but my bank statement says Nevada. After I received the bank statement i received a phone call from RavenMedia regarding my debit card and thanking me for my purchase. I did not know I had purchased anything from Ravenmedia. I did not know there was any connection between GRANT SEARCH ASST and RavenMedia until I read the report from GrantSearch. I will follow the suggestions and attempt to cancel and get a refund.

• Ry
      11th of Mar, 2008

I apologize for any misunderstanding regarding the services you've been receiving from our company. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We would not have charged you had you called customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

For customer service you may call 866-396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they'll be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately.

This CD based Grant Program is designed to help customers Locate Grants, Find Grant Applications, Write Grant Proposals, and assist them with anything else that may be needed in the process of obtaining grant funding. The CD offers the ability to search for grants by keyword(s), in up to 5 simultaneous categories. This program is supplemented by a member's site, this site offers access to live chat support for assistance with any part of the application and proposal process or questions pertaining to the CD or the member's site. Also access to one of the largest grant data bases you can find anywhere. Where you can find both government and private grantors. It offers information from Dr. Porter who is a licensed and certified grant writer. The information that is offered through our members website is more extensive than what other companies sell in coaching programs that cost thousands of dollars. So we feel that we are offering our clients the best value in the industry. There are no commitments with the free product. However, there is a bonus free trial period to membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated 4 times throughout the ordering process - on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email, it is then also explained in the 1st paragraph of the Terms and Conditions of the offer. We offer the trial periods to give our clients a chance to use the service and see the value of it for themselves before they are billed for it. The trial periods are free for 7-30 days from the order date depending on which bonuses apply. We do not charge customers that call customer service and canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

If you are another customer reading this and you can contact our customer service department at (866) 396-5694 Monday thru Friday 9am to 9pm Eastern Standard Time and they will be happy to assist you. If you've already tried our customer service department and feel like you weren't treated fairly please contact me ASAP and I will address your concern immediately. Please email me at ryanr@wskc.org or call me directly at 435-773-1795 and I would be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,
    Ryan R.

P.S. Here are the Terms and Disclosures that are directly below or above ( depending on the site you order from) the "Ship My Kit" Button.

Terms and Disclosures. By clicking "Submit" I am ordering the Grant Master™ CD and trial membership for one dollar and ninety-seven cents, after the 7 day trial I will be charged thirty-nine dollars and ninety-five cents a month thereafter if I do not cancel. I also agree to the 14 day and 21 day bonus trials to Express Business Funding™ and Network Agenda™ for seven dollars and ninety-five cents a month and nine dollar and ninety-five cents a month thereafter, should I choose not to cancel. I have read and agree to the PRIVACY POLICY (last updated: 02/12/2007) & Terms and Conditions. Charges will appear on credit/debit statements as "GrantSearchAsst".To cancel call 1-866-396-5694, M - F, 9am - 9pm EST.

Terms and Conditions
    Revised as of 07/13/06
    Bonus Material Terms and Termination.
    By purchasing this product, you agree to adhere to the termination agreement as outlined on the order page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email, which is that you, the buyer, are not entitled to a refund of the upfront cost of any shipping and handling that may or may not have been charged to you for delivery of said product. Furthermore, any free trials that may or may not be offered with this product are only free during the said allotted time of the free trial period as outlined within the product sales page, confirmation of order page, and confirmation email. If you have not cancelled the free bonus within the free trial period (if offered on product purchasing), you are agreeing to purchase the bonus material and/or service at a monthly reoccurring cost. This can be cancelled at anytime simply by calling the customer service number provided in the confirmation email and stating your desire to cancel said bonus material. However, in order to not be charged any future reoccurring cost, please give ample time (2 business days) to be cancelled out of any reoccurring billing system before the next scheduled charge to your account (this does not apply during any trial period). Not cancelling trial programs constitutes authorization, by you, the buyer, for any charges (as outlined) for the associated bonus service until your request to cancel has been received by our customer service staff. By not cancelling the bonus program during the trial period or prior to two days before a scheduled billing cycle, you agree that any reoccurring charges billed to you will be non-refundable.