Bryson Ford Properties / Didn't pay subcontractors

1 Simpsonville, SC, United States Review updated:

Bryson Ford Properties (Paul Bennett) IS A THIEF! I paid him $100, 000 for an addition to my business . He didn't pay any subcontractors and now I am being sued for the money. I found out that he has done this before and has other judgements.He was working under another builder name Big B's . Don't let this scam artist get you.

Comments

• Ph
      5th of Mar, 2009

In a child support hearing in Sept o8 he stated he only makes $1, 000 a month. I use to live with him and have seen him do these kind of things many times. He gets away with it because nobody will do anything. He thinks and believe it is ok because he has never had to pay for his actions before.

• Cr
      5th of Mar, 2009

Sounds like this guy is the ### of the earth, he needs to be locked behind bars, for being a bad person, as well as a bad parent. So get locked up and get your butt secks you've been needing for a while now loser.

Some cracker from south cacka a lacky

• Pa
      13th of Mar, 2009

These complaints are totally false and salacious, Bryson Ford Properties has never signed any contract with Teal Automotive, this person is totally mis guided and you all need to get a life and remember there is a libel law and such things as law suits for defamation.

Paul Bennett and Bryson Ford Properites are two totally different entities and be assured Paul Bennett is making less than a $1000.00 a month now.

As far as Dr. Revevered Phyllis Greene aka Lady Lilith Darkstarr High Priestess of the wiccan "Storm Moon Circle" in Spartanburg South Carolina is concerned. She lives in her imaginary world where she is something and has achieved something who is nothing but a fraud and a sham herself and it is a pity where her lies and stories get batted around internet for her self fullfilling gratification.

It is strange you told the court that you live in North Carolina but here you say your adress 33a Ray E. Talley Ct. South Carolina, (which you do not!) I guess this a address number 24 of 24 different addresses you have had in last 10 years. It is a pitty your gypsy witchy wiccan life caused you to drag a son along with you while you played high prestess. Be careful who you acuse of not paying for your actions, I will make sure that your pathetic life doesn't cause the loss of another child especially mine.

13th of Mar, 2009

sounds more like a fight between 2 women and one and the same man all the time.. Ladies (I did some research: Teal Automotive is women owned by Kelley Teal, and I do not know what issues she has with Paul Bennett) wake up ... stating that you MAKE 1000 dollars per month, means that you earn 12000 dollars per year ... a 100.000 dollar construction job would never ever make you earn those 12000 dollars .. do some math!!!

I am honest, I have come over to the US about 5 years ago (invited by Paul Bennett and then left alone by him because he met another woman and had a baby with her although this woman was married to another man that time and still is ...what the heck is wrong with that woman?) and I have found out that people here are generally bad at mathematics.

Anyway ... I am Paul Bennett's EX-EX-EX girlfriend (or even more EXes - I don't know), but I just want to remind everybody on such a website to keep business and private issues seperately.

13th of Mar, 2009

A coffe spill by McDonald's costed how much?
    I see some great potential for Bryson Ford Properties, LLC here, thanks!
    The legal Owner of the business!!!

15th of Mar, 2009

This is what ukrainegirl sent me. His new wife Karin G. Nais Bennett. Why did he put pictures up of the job on his web site.

David Paul Bennett Jr. makes personall attacks about wiccans. Funny he claims to be a mason and druid member of the emerald santuary druisatic shirch of greenville SC. Also search Greenville county court systems and find how many law suits are on David PAul Bennett Jr and his wife Karin G. Nais Bennett.

The Concrete Solution for a Greener Future
    Simpsonville Gun & Pawn /
    Start of project: April 2008
    End of project: June 2008
    Click to enlarge

Race Car Garage in Hendersonville, NC (January and February 2008)
    the old garage (December 07)

new footers, rebar, ICF

concrete pour of walls
    new garage "in the dry"

floor - walls - roof

the new driveway

South Carolina Licensed General Contractor

License #G113448

This is the letter from the in box that Karin Bennett AKA ukrainegirl wrote to me. This information is not accurate according to court records and is only what she has heard the "con artist" tell her and she of course will believe him till it happens to her also. She is also the owner of pieces of pardise llc. Be careful with business with that company also.

Paul Bennett

March 13, 2009

sounds as if you are another one of those disappointed women ... I did some research about Teal Automotive and found out that this is a women owned Business, Kelley Teal, and I do not know what kind of personal issues she has with Paul Bennett. ...

But if you are talking about Paul Bennett, living in South Carolina, I am sorry to say that you are not the first one and most probably not the last woman that has gotten her feelings hurt and tries to "pay him back".

I was been his girl friend for a little while some years ago (mainly on the internet) and I am sure he has some issues, but being a bad parent is sure not one of them. He loves his children, and does whatever he can to support them. I have heard from him that you left him over night with a nine month old baby, running away to Montana and that it took him 18 month to find his daughter again and after 10000 dollars of lawyers fees he now finally has gotten joint custody. (The court case in September 08 you mentioned).

Complaining about a business and about a private person should be held seperately ... I verified with Paul Bennett that he never did any business with Teal Automotive, so I do not know whose reputation you try to destroy here and for what reason.

Question to Cracker Jack (who obiously signed up to this webpage the same date that Phyllis): Where do you get all your information about Paul Bennett having to go behind bars from?

I do not try to defend him here, he invited me to this country and then decided not to let me live in his house because he found a new better match (Phyllis!) who was married to another man but anyway pretty soon got pregnant from Paul Bennett and had a baby with him????, and Paul did not keep any promises to me either ... but what does that have to do with a business complaint?

15th of Mar, 2009

Proof ukraine girl is karin g. nais bennett David paul bennett jr. wife where in previous comments she calles herself his ex ex ex girlfriend and not his wife. She even calls herself the true owner in some others.
    More fraud from them.

Simpsonville Gun & Pawn

because I can
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    I just want to show how easy it is to complain - just because someone knows how to work with the websites.
    Karin

15th of Mar, 2009

Another from Karin Bennett and farther proof of who she really is after she lies about it in earlier comments posted. The ex ex ex girlfriend brought from anothe country.

Ukraine girl

March 15, 2009

Thank you for your confirmation!

I knew you would jump on the "ukraine" train! ... Well I just got my confirmation that you are the Phyllis that I thought you were ... one further step in my collection of paperwork to proof that your behavior seriously hurts my business.

Your and Cracker Jacks comments had nothing to do with Bryson Ford Properties (which is my business) but just was a personal attack to Paul Bennett.

Complaints Board website is in violation of the Communications Decency Act (CDA), Batzel v. Smith, 2003 US App.LEXIS 12736 (9th Cir. 2003) and they as well as the people that post the complaints are NOT immune from liability for defamatory statements posted on their websites.

So expect some further steps from my side as a business owner.
    Karin Bennett
    Owner and President of

15th of Mar, 2009

Thank you Phyllis Anne Greene, officially living in North Carolina and mother of Lilith Shea Bennett, my husbands little daughter.

Now you attack my other business "Pieces of Paradise, LLC" which will cause even more legal troubles.

Do you homework: Karin Nais is the owner of Bryson Ford Properties, LLC in cooperation with Paul Bennett (there is an operational agreement set up on October 20, 2006) and TAX ID number and details are filed and taxes have been made in 2006 and 2007.

Karin Bennett is the single owner of Pieces of Paradise, LLC and this business has absolutely nothing to do with Paul Bennett.

I will contact my lawyer tomorrow to see what legal steps I have to make to stop you.

Karin

Nobody obiously checks reality
    Complaint Rating: 0 % with 0 votes
    One more time - I have received a lot of complaints about Bryson Ford Properties here. I just wanted to show how easy it is to destroy somebody's reputation. What are the legal consequences?
    ... If a website like "complaints board" supports behaviour like that without legal background check?!? ..Interesting!!

Complaints Board
    Posted: 2009-03-13 by ukraine girl

Bryson Ford Properties (Paul Bennett)
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
    Dear Madam, dear Sir,
    Thanks a lot .. you allowiung people to defame a business names and its reputation without ANY legal support or confirmation ...I am thinking about legal steps against this webiste and I am expecting a lot of money out of it. Have you ever checked who is the owner of the business before you allowed to post such crazy accusations there? I am sorry to let you know you did not. I do not allow my name to be destroyed by some unprofessional people here in SC.

Erease me, or I have to consider further steps!!! (McDonald is saying hi to you ... I will find some legal gaps, I promise)

Karin Nais
    President and Owner

15th of Mar, 2009

Family court will love ukraine girl posting information about a 4 year olds name and where she lives. Wow thank you for that information for court. Thank you for helping Mr. bennett in that court matter.

Phyllis
    March 15, 2009

You removed your name as managing owner from bryson ford properties website. And you have the wrong lic number there on the website. Put when you pull the lic number that really belongs to bryson ford properties david bennett is listed. We wonder why your name is not listed first if you are owner in the sc contractors lic. webpage. Was that a mistake or a way of conning or scaming people?

Have to wonder on somethings. Like what state is pieces of paradise llc licened for business in. So for it is not a lic. business under the cattorgories we have all looked at.

ukraine girl
    March 15, 2009

I do not need a license for running my business. It is listed in South Carolina. Start up date was July 1, 2008 ... my taxes for 2008 have already been done.

Contractors license number has nothing to do with business license. I am not a general contractor (Paul has this license), I am just 50 % owner of the business and I am listed as that.

No problem to show operational agreement and tax papers whenever the court may ask me for that.

16th of Mar, 2009

When I checked this morning she had removed these two complaints.

Nobody obiously checks reality

Complaints Board
    Posted: 2009-03-13 by ukraine girl

Bryson Ford Properties (Paul Bennett)
    Complaint Rating: 100 % with 1 votes
    Dear Madam, dear Sir,

Karin Nais
    President and Owner

17th of Mar, 2009

They have corrected the lic. number on the website now.