Bryant Research / Advanced Acai / Misleading &Free& Ad

1 San Francisco, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: 866-943-3083

The first page of the site says "GET A FREE* TRIAL". In far too fine print it states "Try a 30-day supply of Advanced Acai FREE for 14 days. Just pay $3.95 shipping & processing." Nowhere during order entry was there mention of a $79.95 charge after 14-days. The site is misleading. There's no mention during order entry of RETURN AFTER 14-days or be charged $79.95 additional. I've been scammed by Americans, I'm very disappointed. I concertedly try to buy American which is difficult to do in this age of imports. This site needs to clearly indicate the additional charge and the fact that this junk product (which doesn't work at all) is NOT FREE.

Comments

Po
  6th of Aug, 2009

I also agree and when I called to cancel no one mentioned that you do NOT get a credit either!! I have also been scammed by the Colon Cleanse 3000 jerks as well!!

Hw
  18th of Feb, 2010

THAT IS WHY I ORDERED WITH A PREPAID CARD AND THREW IT AWAY AFTER I USED IT, I SUGGEST WHEN YOU ORDER FROM PLACES LIKE THIS TO USE A PREPAID CARD THAT YOU NEVER HAVE TO LOAd AGAIN. I WISH EVERYONE THE BEST AND I HOPE I LOSE WEIGHT.

Th
  18th of Feb, 2010

The 866-943-3083 number given states that it's 50 minutes or 45 minutes to have your call answered by a customer service representative. When ads are missing leading. What a RIP OFF.