Bryan Semones inc / Bryan Semones ROCKS!!!

1 AZ, United States Review updated:

Hello my name is Bryan Semones of revolutioncycles.us This customer bought and paid for one product and expected another He did not buy it on eBay and paid for what was described to him over the phone. He paid for the STARFIRE, HOOT FIRE, SKYFIRE, 4 stroke bicycle engine kit costing $300. Somehow he expected to receive the SKYHAWK II engine kit which retails for close to $400. I offered to exchange the kit for a skyhawk II at a discount and was replied to with threats. This is a much more common mistake than you might think and i do my best to present the product in a way that is easy to understand. After realizing his mistake this customer was instantly rude, saw my solution as a scam to get more out of him and attempted to keep the product and get his money back. I let paypal handle these types of rude, unreasonable and insatiable people and will offer no more communications...As it should be... As my good customers know, had he been genteel, i would have done everything i could to make sure he was satisfied. Rude and indignant folks may discover... I AINT AFEARED OF YOU OR YER ENTERNET
-=Bryan Semones esquire

Comments

• Mi
      5th of Jan, 2009

Here is a google map street view of Bryan Semones place of business and residence. He lives in the Dodge van camper that you see in the pic. If his wish was to remain an anonymous ebay seller, I guess this really sucks for him.

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=4926+E+2nd+St+Tucson, +AZ+85711&sll=29.68208, -96.904874&sspn=0.029231, 0.077248&g=4926+E+2nd+St+Tucson, +AZ+85711&ie=UTF8&ll=32.239612, -110.891404&spn=0, 359.972534&z=16&iwloc=addr&layer=c&cbll=32.234375, -110.887345&panoid=N2YyE7FpkRhwtYrZpHuwFg&cbp=12, 184.14336496043404, , 0, 0.39570413899213935