Brut Power Washer 190cc / recurring oil lea

1 FL, United States Review updated:

Have taken this item back for warranty repairs at the Sears Repair Service facility on Park Street, St. Petersburg, Florida. The item is sent to their repair in Winter Park, Florida, then pick up of the repaired item is on Park Street. Today, for the 3rd time, I took this item back because it still has the same problem. The 2nd time it went back they supposedly put a new engine on it. Each round trip is 2 gallons of gas from my home. What is now frustrating, I have given them 2 times to fix it. They refuse to refund my money, or exchange it for another power washer. If this keeps up, we will have more money in transportation taking it down and picking it up that it is worth. The people at the store could care less that I had to bring it back for the 3rd time. I also learned that it is up to the facility at Winter Park as to whether it can be exchanged. I am in a losing situation.

Comments

• Se
      24th of May, 2011

To J Nungester,

I'm sorry you've had to take your power washer back multiple times for repair. I completely understand your frustration as it's costing you money driving back and forth to Sears. My name is James and I am part of the Social Media Support Escalations team at Sears and we would like to help. At your convenience, please contact our office at smsupport@searshc.com and provide a contact phone number and the phone number the power washer was purchased under (if different than the contact phone number) and we will call you directly. Also, in your email please provide the screen name (J Nungester) for reference to your issue and we do look forward to talking to you soon.

James H