Bruhns Auction Gallery / FAKE ANTIQUES

1 50 West Arizona Street, Denver, CO 80223Denver, CO, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1 303 744 6505

Advertise estate items which are fake, DO NOT WORK and DEFRAUD CREDIT CARD with extra charges. HORRIBLE PEOPLE which need to be reported. I am doing so with Better Business Bureau, Consumer Protection Agency, Credit Card company fraud alert and all OTHER AVENUES OF PROTECTION. A DESPICABLE CROOK, LIAR AND CHEET.

Bo

Comments

• Mr
      11th of Apr, 2013

Had a very poor experience with them as sellers for me. Didn't do things they said they would, didn't run the auction as promised, failed to sell items from my large consignment and generally didn't look out for my best interests. Of course, they got nasty when my partner and I started calling them on their failures. We know they screwed us on some things, and I'm sure we missed other things. I'll never know if we got what the inventory was truly worth.

Really disappointing. The possibility of them cheating buyers wouldn't be out of the question in my opinion, based on my experience as a seller.

• Bo
      11th of Apr, 2013

Sadly, another victim of these Bruhn's crooks. Bruhn's needs to be reported by other victims, on multiple channels that are now available to consumers. WE MUST STOP BEING CONVICTIMS, and have the crooks CONVICTED!