Bruce Traffic Zone Flooring / Floor Swelling at Joints

United States Review updated:
We installed Bruce Traffic Zone Flooring in a large portion of our home. One of the reasons we chose this product was the the 25 year moisture warranty. We now have swelling at most of the joints and in one bathroom some complete peeling of the top layer. It took 6 months for an inspector to come out, and his report states that the problem is due to the way we cleaned the floor. We maintained the floor like the warranty stated. This inspector also said we have only 10- 20 seams affected when there is 200+. Armstrong will not warranty the floor based on this inspectors report. My next move is to talk with an attorney. I would like to communicate with anyone that has installed this product. Thank-you for letting me vent and for any help you may offer.

N  11th of Feb, 2015 by
we have the same problem. Our floor starting showing swelling early on as well. But we were too busy to deal with it. Now 14 years in it looks horrible and I tell everyone I know not to buy a bruce floor. I'm currently looking for more of the product so I can repair at least the areas that are really bad..down a hall, in front of refrigerator and in the bathroom. Why anyone would recommend this product anywhere near any kind of water is beyond me! I wish I could take them to court. How did your situation work out?
N  2nd of Mar, 2015 by
Please contact me at DWeiss83@gmail.com. Tried emailing you, but it bounces back. I have similar problems and live in a brand new condo development in Manhattan.

Armstrong Flooring Logo Armstrong Flooring