Comments

• Mr
      13th of Jul, 2011

Yes this guy is a total con artist! He stole $6, 000 cash for escrow deposit from us! Then called us about 1 month after disappearing to say he got our money back and we can go to his house and pick it up. When my husband showed up at his house Bruce called the cops and said my husband was trying to break in and had a gun! Cops pulled up guns drawn on my husband and my husband was arrested for trespassing! This guy is the ### of the earth! Stay far away! Please contact me if you have had a run in with this jerk!

5th of Feb, 2014

This guy operates out of International Mortgage Corp in Covina CA. He and his partner James Frank out of Spokane Washington are con men of the highest order. Major lying and blame game here. They have collectively ripped of more than $8500 from 3 persons I know.They are currently being investigated by the big guys. Watch out for these guys total BS artist!

5th of Feb, 2014

Please contact me via email teenaennabi@gmail.com. He stole $6, 500 from me I. 2011 and I have been looking for him ever since.

• Si
      1st of May, 2014

I know this man where he work if any body need let me know he took $3000.00 form me he say he will help me to clean my credit I give hem money in 01/13/2014 and he didn't do any think Now I want my money back he doesn't want to pick he's phone is if want to know where he work let me know I'll take hem there plz don't give hem any money now I need law and police help if anyone can help me plz

• Ar
      1st of Dec, 2014

Bruce Mercado was referred to me and I was suspicious then read all of the comments about him. Thankfully I did not fall for his trap. But I almost did, in short here is his contact information should anyone need to contact him, or if the authorities need to get a hold of him

Bruce Mercado International Mortgage Corp.
    250 E. Rowland St.
    Cell 909.331.6224
    Office 626.593.4225
    Email: a7financical@yahoo.com

• Fe
      12th of Dec, 2015

Beware of Bruce Mercado. This person has no conscious.. Smooth talker and a psychopath. 15 years ago his company was First Capital Mortgage was total scam. After ripping of a lot of people, including myself, he disappears - that is what his game is. Now he appears again with International Mortgage Corp and started the common practice of ripping off people. His bus. card doesn't have a license#. He stops answering the telephone the moment he owes money. Do not do any business with this person!

13th of Jan, 2017

This individual just contact my husband we are currently looking to purchase a home. please comment if he has reached anyone else and also in what cities did he run this business .

Thank you !