Broyhill Furniture / Bad service
On November 3, 2003 I purchased two Broyhill chairs and matching ottomans from Havertyâ��s Furniture Company, Two Buckingham Plantation Dr, Bluffton, SC 29910. The two chairs cost $1298.00 and the ottomans were $700.00. Within 2 years the fabric began to fade on both chairs and ottomans. I contacted Havertyâ��s and got the one year warranty spiel and contacted Broyhill and got the same one year warranty spiel. Neither company is willing to say I sold you and poor product and I am willing to make a satisfactory arrangement or offer a compromise solution.
More Broyhill Furniture Complaints & Reviews
- Broyhill Furniture Gallery - Worst puchase experience -- Do not go there!!! 
- Broyhill Galleries - Poor quality
- Broyhill Furniture - Calling my cell, leaving message!
- Broyhill - Measurements not as listed in store catalog or on Internet 
- Broyhill Furniture - The poor quality of couch and love seat. The hearth collection a/o 8785-85/2tp 8592-85 and a/o 8785-85/2tp 8592-85
- Broyhill Furniture - sofa and loveseat fabric
- Broyhill Furniture - laramie leather sofa
- Broyhill Furniture - a chair that is falling apart that is 7 months old.
- Broyhill Furniture - maddie couch 6517_3, fabric 8417_8