Broyhill / Measurements not as listed in store catalog or on Internet
In November 2009 I ordered a Broyhill sofa and chair from Greeley Gallery Furniture store. I had a specific requirement that I needed since I am a short person -- a seat depth of no more than 20". These two items were listed as having seath depth of 20". In mid-December these items were delivered to my house and I paid in full for them. I immediately discovered that the actual SEAT DEPTH on sofa and chair was more than 22" -- not what I had ordered. I immediately contacted store. They sent guy out who took digital pictures showing discrepancy. Store clerk called same afternoon and said store owner said sofa and chair could be returned; I assumed for full cash refund of purchase price. Next day delivery guys came back to my house and took back chair, but not sofa. I wrote letter to store owner telling him I wanted the sofa to be returned to the store also and a full refund of money paid. Within four days of initial delivery of furniture I received a nasty threatening letter from store owner. I filed complaint in Weld Co., CO Small Claims Court and also with local Better Business Bureau. Store owner has not complied with BBB request for resolution of matter, but has hired attorney who is also threatening to transfer my legal case from SCC to County Court [to defeat jurisdiction of SCC and try to force me to pay his attorney fees. I am a senior citizen on a fixed income and cannot afford to hire an attorney. Store is NOT concerned with customer satisfaction nor providing service. I am angry on two points: 1st, that the sofa/chair measurements are incorrectly listed by factory, and 2nd, that furniture store is trying to intimidate customer into accepting items that are not as specified or needed. This situation remains unresolved at present time. Sofa not returned to store in December sits covered up in my living room like an elephant. I have not been able to use my living room for weeks and I do not know how long this situation will continue. This is intolerable!!!
More Broyhill Complaints & Reviews
- Broyhill Furniture Gallery - Worst puchase experience -- Do not go there!!! 
- Broyhill Furniture - Bad service
- Broyhill Galleries - Poor quality
- Broyhill Furniture - Calling my cell, leaving message!
- Broyhill Furniture - The poor quality of couch and love seat. The hearth collection a/o 8785-85/2tp 8592-85 and a/o 8785-85/2tp 8592-85
- Broyhill Furniture - poor quality loveseat recliner
- Broyhill Furniture - sofa and loveseat fabric
- Broyhill Furniture - laramie leather sofa
- Broyhill Furniture - a chair that is falling apart that is 7 months old.
- Broyhill Furniture - maddie couch 6517_3, fabric 8417_8