Broward County Child Support Office. / Lack of operational efficiency

1 1900 W Commercial Blvd Suite 190. Ft Lauderdale, Florida, 33309,Ft Lauderdale, United States
Phone: 800-622-5437

Since my case was open on 2009 at the Broward County Child Support Office located at 1900 W Commercial Blvd Suite 190, Ft Lauderdale, Florida, 33309 I had provided all documents needed from the New Jersey Child support services agency. Since 2009 I had visited the Ft. Lauderdale Child Support & Social Service Office more than 15 times and each time I provided all documentations and all court orders for them to update the information regarding my case. For the past six years I had being fighting for them to update the information, the New Jersey Child support services agency contacted them multiple times and sent over all the court orders over and over again and they never updated the information regarding my case, now six years later the Broward County Child Support Office is withholding child support money paid by the noncustodial parent and sent by the New Jersey Child support services agency because the Broward County Child Support Office failed to update the information, failed to update the amount of money the New Jersey Court ordered to be paid by the noncustodial parent and now the new system thinks I should not get the payments because it assumes that I had being overpaid. Today 08/12/2015 I went again to the Broward County Child Support Office and I was told that they updated the information today regarding a court order issued on 2013, I was in shock to find out they are two years behind updating my case information. And I was told the system will withhold my money until they are able to figure it out.
The most obvious sign of a negative work ethic is a lack of productivity, lack of operational efficiency.

Ca