Brookstonemassage chair repair

I bought an expesive massage chair in April from the store in the Mall of America in Minneapolis. Baught the extended warranty for repairs. After two days, I found the chair was missing a panel that caused the backrest to tear. That caused damage to the mechanism causing the chair to fail. Called for repair in mid april. Repair came June 23rd. Didn't fix the problem. Just called 7/8/2011. They knew about the issue, but no parts were ordered. I wonder if this thing will be fixed before the first year of use. Bottom line, don't buy from Brookstone. The hastle isn't worh it!

Bo

Comments

• El
      Jul 10, 2015

Bought an astro massage chair in april 2013. after 2 yrs of normal use a few day each week, the chair started glitching. called 4 times to arrange warranty repair service only to get the run around of "let me take down your information and someone will call you back within 24-48 hours". still waiting for urban express assembly to come through and honor the 4 year warranty service that I purchased for $429.00 with the $ 2700 massage chair! will never purchae anything from brookstone ever again after this experience!

Aug 28, 2017

Bought a massage seat Customer service rep., Tammy instructed me to send a pix of the Massage seat for a one time exception exchange. I purchase in Dec. 2015 at Xmas for a gift. In June of 2017 after my GF had used it maybe 30-40 times, it began to make extremely loud 'knocking' sound and the only way to stop it was to unplug it. I made some attempts to trouble shoot it from the remote, but after maybe 20 seconds, the loud knocking sounds would start again. I stress that the sound was deafening and scary to hear.
    it looks very familiar to the S2Shiatsu massage seat that I saw online. I requested they sub the one on line as it was almost identical. They said the broken one is not longer available for an exchange. DUH? Wanted me to ship it back at my expense ( 15 pounds) for a $50 gift certificate. What a crap. Do not buy at brookstone.

• Av
      Oct 10, 2017

Heyy..!!
    I have used osim massage chair. It offers foot massages that can give great therapeutic massage which helps to relax the joints and muscles. It is the best massage chair in comparison to others. I like this massage chair..!!! Here is described complaints of massage chair..!!!