Brooks Graphix / Lousy customer service

Lacrosse jackets were purchased through our lacrosse organization. It took over two months to get the jackets. Within a few short weeks the lettering across the back started to wear off. We were told that the parents must deal with Brooks Graphics, the company who did the printing on the jackets. I took my son's jacket in before the deadline given to be repaired. I was told by the owner of the company that it would be 1-2 weeks for repair and return. As of today May 7, 2008 it has been over 7 weeks and the lacrosse season is now almost over. I have called no less than 10 times within these last 7 weeks and as of last Friday I was advised that they had not begun to repair my son's jacket. Stay clear of Brooks Graphix in New Kingston PA!!!

Va

Comments

• Cv
      17th of Jun, 2010

Wow...that's shocking. Our midget football organization has been working with Brooks Graphix for many years, and they always meet all of our needs wonderfully. In fact, they have come through on many rush jobs, and they have always done whatever it takes to make our parents happy. The owner sometimes has personally delivered our t-shirts to our registrations for us, just to save us a trip. Their prices are much better than their competitiors, and they are very easy to work with, especially Jim. No matter how vague our concept of a design, Jim is skilled at creating a masterpiece for us each and every time. You couldn't ask for a nicer group of guys. In the past, Brooks Graphix has donated our practice t-shirts or greatly discounted them, and they always give us a break on the set-up charges. Brooks Graphix is #1 with our youth sports organization.