Bronx Male Shoes / Poor quality product!

My husband only buy Bronx shoes. This is the 3rd pair that the sole is (within 3 months after purchase) cracked right through the entire sole. This time I had it re-soled and kept the soles we took off because if this happens once I can try to understand but to pay R400 for a pair of shoes and this happens 3 times in a row... something is not right!

N  15th of Jul, 2015 by
I bought a pair of black Bronx four years or so ago for wearing only to church and did not wear them that much, I always kept them in the box after wearing and always cleaned them with leather cream instead of polish. I was very disappointed when the upper material ( it is not leather) started to crack and come off in layers like carton. I am in doubt that the upper shoe is made from real leather. I thought that at the price I have paid that it is high quality shoes but it seems that it is far from that. I have attached photos of what the shoes look like. The soles are not even cracked or wear off. I need to buy new black shoes but to dish out R700 again? It will not be Bronx..

N  18th of Jan, 2016 by
I bought a pair of Bronx september16 the soles is cracked so badly its moertoe i whant Bronx to send me a new pair
can I cet help???????????????????