bromolite //lifstylefit.co / money

I purchased from Bromolite their 15 day trail bottle at $4.95 in 18 January 09, not reallizing that on the 16th day I would be charged $69.95. for the same bottle. and have been charged $69.95 again, for a bottle I DID NOT RECEIVE.

THEN to insult to injury they added LIFSTYLFIT to me and they have been charging me $29.95 since 10 February 09, for a program I knew nothing about.
They even charged me for this month.

I want my money back for both . they give you only a phone # for Bromolite [protected]
Delores

De

Comments

• Am
      8th of Apr, 2009

The same thing happen to me with LIFSTYLFIT, they charged me $29.95 for two month and I didn't know about it until I saw it on my bank statement, and I did't even know what it was for . I called the customer service department and they told me it was an online program that was automaticly added when I purchsed the Bromolite, I still don't even know what that website is. I can't believe this company is scamming people like this. If they are going to be part of the program they should clearly state so. I am pretty sure that there are many more people that are in the same boat as I. This experience has shown me that you really cannot believe any ads, it is alwasys too good to be true and nothing is ever FREE.