Bromolite/Acai / FRAUD

I ordered the ACAII Resolution on-line for free tiral order only paying $4.95 for shipping. Next day I look at bank statement and along w/$4.95 deduction is an additional $34.95 deduction I never authorized. I was on hold w/[protected] number for 5 mintues. When line was answered I was immediately disconnected. the website they gave me to discontinue the order of www.verifyyourorder.com is a "Bogus" website. How dare this comnpany be allowed to do this to me and whoever else was stupid enough to pay for something they assumed they would get for just the $4.95 shipping fee. I had to get a new Debit Card number and cancel my current one so they would not take anymore money out of my account.

Comments

Pa
Bromolite/Acai - Extra Charges
Bromolite Services & Merchandise
PO Box 2634-BRM
Riverton
Utah

Saw ad for free trial which said product should work in 30 days. Why am I being charged 69.99 for another 30 day supply if it was supposed to work already? I did not request another 30-day offer. Package was sent to my home with no insert asking whether or not I wanted a refill or if I wanted to cancel, or where to return package.

Li
Bromolite/Acai - Charge credit card and never get samples
www.bromalite.com
bromolite.com

BEWARE!!! Ordered free samples. Never got the samples although my credit card was charged. Then they charged $76.98 on my credit card and just sent the product. Scam for sure. I turned them into my credit card company and they said they had several complaints about this company. I lost weight alright. It gave me diarehea for 5 days and couldn't hold down any food!!! Not my idea of losing weight...thank you anyway!!! So others...BEWARE!!!

Sc
  28th of Feb, 2009

same thing happened to many of us with Acai and total cleanse. Please contact the better business bureau and the federal trade commission.

www.ftc.gov