Bromolite/Acai / FRAUD

ACAI Resolution
I ordered the ACAII Resolution on-line for free tiral order only paying $4.95 for shipping. Next day I look at bank statement and along w/$4.95 deduction is an additional $34.95 deduction I never authorized. I was on hold w/[protected] number for 5 mintues. When line was answered I was immediately disconnected. the website they gave me to discontinue the order of www.verifyyourorder.com is a "Bogus" website. How dare this comnpany be allowed to do this to me and whoever else was stupid enough to pay for something they assumed they would get for just the $4.95 shipping fee. I had to get a new Debit Card number and cancel my current one so they would not take anymore money out of my account.

N  28th of Feb, 2009 by

Bromolite/Acai - Extra Charges
Bromolite Services & Merchandise
PO Box 2634-BRM

Saw ad for free trial which said product should work in 30 days. Why am I being charged 69.99 for another 30 day supply if it was supposed to work already? I did not request another 30-day offer. Package was sent to my home with no insert asking whether or not I wanted a refill or if I wanted to cancel, or where to return package.
N  28th of Feb, 2009 by

Bromolite/Acai - Charge credit card and never get samples

BEWARE!!! Ordered free samples. Never got the samples although my credit card was charged. Then they charged $76.98 on my credit card and just sent the product. Scam for sure. I turned them into my credit card company and they said they had several complaints about this company. I lost weight alright. It gave me diarehea for 5 days and couldn't hold down any food!!! Not my idea of losing weight...thank you anyway!!! So others...BEWARE!!!
A  28th of Feb, 2009 by
same thing happened to many of us with Acai and total cleanse. Please contact the better business bureau and the federal trade commission.