Bromolit & Acai Berry 866-581-7541 / FREE TRIAL OFFER

1 598 Watchung RoadBound Brook, NJ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 732-469-4057

I SIGNED UP FOR FREE TRIAL (ONLY) ACAI BERRY AND BROMOLITE ALSO CHARGED OVER $300.00 ON MY CREDIT. THE ONLY CHARGE TO ME WAS SUPPOSED TO BE 4.95 FOR SHIPPING OF EACH PRODUCT.
THIS IS NOT FAIR. MANY PEOPLE, AND SENIORS ARE ON A FIXED INCOME AND CAN NOT AFFORD PURCHASES LIKE THE ONE ABOVE. IN ADDITION, I TRIED THE PRODUCE FOR A WEEK AND IT DID NOT WORK.

ELAINE M. PILATO

Comments

• Br
      20th of May, 2009

Hi Elaine, I'm the Customer Service Manager for the BROM and i wanted you to know that you can contact our customer service agents and they will be more than happy to help you with your account. You can reach us by phone at 1-866-897-0663 Monday thru Friday 8am-5:30pm MST or you can also email u at info@verifyyourorder.com. We do OFFER and HONOR a 30 day satisfaction guarantee. So please contact us so we can assist you with your account. Thank You

• Ca
      5th of Jun, 2009

Its a scam, I signed up for a free trial and before I had a chance to even try it, I was charged nearly $100 for a sample that was suppose to be free. Apparently, the fine print says you have 14-days FROM THE DAY YOUR ORDER to cancel your "subscription". It's a scam buyer BEWARE!!!