bromlite / charged 74.00 dollars

I thought that I was getting a trial bottle of colon cleasne for $5.30. When I checked my checing account about a month later I was charged 74.00 without knowing or authorizing. I called the company told them that I did not want another bottle automatically. I told the company this was given a confirmation number that it would be cancelled. My bank told me that they (bromalite) disputed the charges. How can they just take money and I never got the second bottle and they gave me a cancellation number. That was just wrong. I would not deal with that company AGAIN!!

More bromlite Complaints & Reviews

Plus bromlite - fraud/stealing from debit card [4]

D  10th of Feb, 2009 by
Hello, this is the supervisor of Customer Service for this product. Just letting you all know that our Customer Service hours are Monday thru Friday 8AM-5:30PM and the number is 1-866-897-0663. We do have a 30 day risk free satisfaction Guarantee. So please give us a call and any one of our representatives will be happy to assist you with anything that they can. Also if you would like to cancel your account through email you may do so by emailing info@verifyyourorder.com. Thank you and have a great day
N  23rd of Feb, 2009 by
Bromalite LLC
16192 Coastal Highway
Lewes, Delaware
Phone: 8668970663

I already went through the hoop dance calling 1-866-897-0663, and Chatted on line (have the chat log to include in Attorney General Complaint)

There is no 30-Day RISK FREE TRIAL, as Michelle wrote in my complaint (see Nance complaint)

They scammed us.

IMMEDIATELY report as fraud charge on credit card/bank. Ask to put "flag" on Bromalite, have another credit card issued. When I called my credit card company, their response was…”Oh yeahhhhh, we’ve heard about them!”. They’ve heard of Acai Burn and subsidiaries, too. With bank, talk to fraud protection personnel to “flag” these companies.

Look up and contact the state's attorney general office for consumer complaint form (in my case, the product shipped from Delaware...see below).

Phone: (302) 577-8600 or (800) 220-5424
Fax: (302) 577-6499
Email: consumer.protection @state.de.us

Cut and paste complaints you've seen on this web site and others as proof. If you can copy the terms/order form/web site details to submit as proof.

Write complaint to internet fraud:

Army Post Dist CTR 3600 Army Post Road Des Moines, IA 50321.

IMMEDIATELY report as fraud charge on credit card. Ask to put "flag" on ACAI BURN, have another credit card issued. If using bank, talk to fraud specialist.

Call ACAI BURN 1-800-659-3588 to cancel.

Then go on their chat log and ask to cancel. Cut and Paste the Chat for evidence to send to Attorney General’s office.

Also call 1-866-279-6513 to cancel INSIDER SECRETS
1-800-989-5907 Comprehensive Weight Loss e-Book

Go on ANY consumer web site you can: /link removed/ www.consumercomplaints.com to report.

The Better Business Bureau cannot do anything, esp. if these scammers do not belong. Better action is filing complaint with Internet Fraud and Attorney General of the state where supplements were mailed.
It’s price gouging, unfair consumer practices, mail fraud (either NOT sending product or sending then charging outrageous amount, more than most legit Rx) and internet fraud, plus a host of other disclaimers. That’s even IF/THOUGH you did check the box, read the fine print. It’s like a virus and mutates.

N  4th of Jun, 2009 by

bromlite - false advertising

I ordered a trial size bottle of Bromalite FOR $1.95. I got my visa bill and there was an additional charge of $69.95. I called them and they did refund the money. The same day I got another bottle of it in the mail. I called them and told them I did not order it. They said they had a 30 day refund policy and it was over 30 days. I had to pay the 69.95. I dont think I should have to.
A  12th of Jul, 2009 by
I too got sucked into the "free" trial of trying to loss weight. While I wait for my "free" trial I noticed it was my credit card that was losing more "weight" than I. I must tell you that it disappoints me when people can stoop so low. It is obvious that it is all about the money and that it has nothing to do with trying to help someone feel better about themselves. May they reap what they sow.
Poulsbo, WA