bromlite / charged 74.00 dollars

I thought that I was getting a trial bottle of colon cleasne for $5.30. When I checked my checing account about a month later I was charged 74.00 without knowing or authorizing. I called the company told them that I did not want another bottle automatically. I told the company this was given a confirmation number that it would be cancelled. My bank told me that they (bromalite) disputed the charges. How can they just take money and I never got the second bottle and they gave me a cancellation number. That was just wrong. I would not deal with that company AGAIN!!

Hu

Comments

4th of Jun, 2009
    bromlite - false advertising
    Bromalite

I ordered a trial size bottle of Bromalite FOR $1.95. I got my visa bill and there was an additional charge of $69.95. I called them and they did refund the money. The same day I got another bottle of it in the mail. I called them and told them I did not order it. They said they had a 30 day refund policy and it was over 30 days. I had to pay the 69.95. I dont think I should have to.

• He
      12th of Jul, 2009

I too got sucked into the "free" trial of trying to loss weight. While I wait for my "free" trial I noticed it was my credit card that was losing more "weight" than I. I must tell you that it disappoints me when people can stoop so low. It is obvious that it is all about the money and that it has nothing to do with trying to help someone feel better about themselves. May they reap what they sow.
    Poulsbo, WA