Bromelite / this company is a scam

1 GA, United States Review updated:

I ordered a sample of this product. The website did not explain in plain English that they would debit my account the following month for $74.15. This is a scam in my opinion. Also when my "sample" came in there was not a packing slip nor was there any paperwork whatsoever that I could refer to as far as sending this product back. I have tried calling the [protected] and can never get a human being on the phone. I have left a message for them to call me back but no one has bothered. I would not recommend this website to anyone. From now on I will buy my products in person. So much for me ordering online.

Es

More Bromelite Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• La
      3rd of Jan, 2009

Hi, I did ordered this product too, I was under the impression that you get your month trial and then if you decide to kkep t they charge you but never they told me that I would subscribe in the same time to two other services that would take money on my credit card too, so I called them, very very hard to reach, always technical problems with the phones, but I called every day and got someone very polite on the phone with me and she cancelled it for me and she said I would get a full refund, did not get it has of yet... When you say free trial, it is not to charge 74.00 to my credit card. I will never buy again over the phone that kind of product, I also bought Acain, same problem, but they reimburse me within 2 days on my credit card, so this one seem serious at least...

• Bw
      28th of Jan, 2009

I typically don't fall for this kind of garbage but I was in a hurry and ordered the product without checking the fine print. I called my credit company and they arranged a conference call with them. My money has been returned to me. Basically, when you buy this product you have to call them within 14 days to cancel the subscription. Otherwise, they will send it to you each month automatically and charge 70 bucks for the pills. I'm sure it costs them a fraction. They know that they're scamming people, though. Otherwise, they wouldn't be willing to return people's money so easily.

30th of Jan, 2009

That's not the case at all. Bromalite is constantly busy dealing with people who are trying to get a product for free and then complaining when they didn't read the terms and conditions. You can't blame a company that's trying to make money.

I do agree with you that it's a ripoff, but not a scam. If you people want to lose weight, diet and exercise, if you want to "cleanse your colon", go to a doctor.

You don't' have to follow those steps, Bromalite could care less if the call is being recorded, they are NOT responsible for refunding you your money, it's a courtesy! YOU signed a legal contract and it's NOT the customer service representitive's problem that you all don't read what you sign!

• Wj
      16th of Nov, 2011
    Bromelite - I will probably never get my 69.95 back
    Bromelite

I ordered risk free trial. Called phone # on bank statement, never any ringing, let alone an answer. Do not get into this, I will have to stop payment at bank now, costing me more fees. I will probably never get my 69.95 back.