Bromelite / bromelite

Phone: 866-897-0663

I ordered risk free trial. Called phone # on bank statement, never any ringing, let alone an answer. Do not get into this, I will have to stop payment at bank now, costing me more fees. I will probably never get my 69.95 back.

More Bromelite Complaints & Reviews

Comments

Sk
  6th of Jan, 2009

Same problem with Bromelite free offer. There is an additional item on the page that is somewhat obscured in the layout. To the unwary it is a disaster. They slipped another charge in and then they were all but inaccessible--I put them on speaker phone eventually on a weekend to reach them. I was on hold for nearly a quarter of an hour. Finally a woman picked up and deleted the "false" charge. But I have to cancel the running charge they will include unless I can cancel soon. They cannot be found on the website I was given. This is a wretched, wretched company. I guess I'll have to sit for another spell and hope to get an answer.

So
  14th of Feb, 2009

i ordered a free trial for both Acai Berry and Bromelite to try . I received both trial bottles, followed the directions on the bottle. After two weeks, no result. I stopped taking it... both bottles are not working... i lost weight by just drinking more water and eat less carbohydrates and more veggies and protein and fruits. im more healthier and lighter the natural way... enough for this diet pills, it will eventually give you health problems somewhere ...be careful with your kidneys as all this chemicals will be filtered through it in the long run... just eat healthy in moderation and more exercise and drink plenty of water.

So
  26th of Feb, 2009

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!!! THERE ISN'T ANY PART OF IT THAT IS FREE, AND IT DOES NOT WORK. DO NOT GIVE THEM YOUR CREDIT CARD NUMBER!!!

Nt
  22nd of Oct, 2009

I found this on facebook, it was actually undera friends post. Well I went to the site and was surprised it was only $2.47 ...why not? DON'T DO IT!!! I should have known something was up when a women called to confirm my order and started rambling about everything I was to receive. I told her I didn't want anything but the pills I ordered. The were two more charges of $2.48 on my card for a diners club and 1st club savings. I called to cancel but have yet to see those two charges refunded. I took over two weeks to get the pills in the mail and by then there was a charge of $79.95 on my card from Bromelite. I never had seen where to call and cancel within 15 days. I wish I had seen the warnings before I purchased. I did call to cancel the future purchases they were going to send EVERY MONTH. Nothing is free in life and if it sounds to good to be true, IT IS. These people will get theirs in the end, taking advantage of people like this.

Tr
  23rd of Jun, 2010

BUT wait, that is not all...I cancelled this a year ago, now I have a bogus collection agency calling with the last four digits of the credit card that I had to cancel to keep Bromelite from taking anymore. I owe 79.95 for products I never received. They don't speak English and call all the time, even Saturday morning. When I ask questions, they hang up. Good luck to everyone who fell for the original scam, you got another one on the way!