bromalite software / unauthorized charges

0 755 s hwy 105 ste aColorado Springs, CO, United States Review updated:

i'm trying to contact them about the charges that they keep on charging my account. Unfortuntely, no one is available to talk to. I only sign up for a trial periods but I guess I did not read the fine prints before I order. They already charge my account twice for $69.95 and I only received the trial bottle. I'm trying to cancel my account but no one to talk to. The site that they provided to cancel the account is not working. Very bad business.

Comments

• Su
      14th of Jan, 2009
    bromalite software - Billed me and I didn't order from them.
    Atlanta
    Georgia

I have not ordered any products from this company, as a matter of fact, I have never heard of them before. However, they have charged me for their software and I didn't order it nor have I received it. I think they are crazy, they have billed me and have not even given me contact information and I can't determine how they were given access to my account and I can't contact them to straighten the situation out.

• Ro
      20th of Mar, 2009
    bromalite software - scam
    regnet, colorado springs
    517 genesee ave
    Staten Island
    New York

I ordered bromalite for a free 7 day trial. I paid the postage.After 2 days I called and told them I did not want to continue and was not to be charged the $69. It waS a risk free trial.

I received a charge on my american express bill for the 69.95.

Is this some kind of scam they are running?