Bromalite / Scam!!!
I ordered a "Free Sample" and got hit with a 69.95 charge to my credit card... I called the company [protected]) and got my credit card refunded within 5 days. (was on hold for about 15 minutes)
Here is the best way to handle the call to avoid them telling you that there is nothing they can do:
1. tell them the call is being recorded
2. tell them that you plan on contacting the Better Business Bureau and Attorney General's office if not issued a refund along with cancelling the memebship.
3. ask for a confirmation # and aslo an email confirmation.
They will 1st try to tell you that there is nothing that they can do about the initial 69.95 charge since you did not cancel within the 1st 14 days. They will also point out that this was disclosed when you clicked "rush my order" or "submit" for your "Free Sample"... Simply tell them "that is poor business practice - please credit my account for the 69.95 and cancel the membership so I don't have to call the Attorney General - thanks you!"
... Soon you're credit card will get charged again for 29.95 from another compnay called FitFactory.com - they will claim that you agreed when you submitted the Bromalite order - what a nightmare - follow the same as above - here is the # [protected]
Now, the eamails keep coming from all theri "partners"... ### just won't go away!
Good Luck! ~ Mike (Milford, CT)
More Bromalite Complaints & Reviews
- Bromalite - I was charged 69.99 to my card without my consent or knowing about it 
- Bromalite - try to cancel ......but 
- Bromalite - constant shipping and charging 
- Bromalite - Cannot return Product 
- Bromalite - Over Charged
- Bromalite - Unauthorized charges 
- Bromalite - Scam and false leading e-mail