Bromalite / try to cancel ......but

Calgary, Alberta, Canada Review updated:
I ordered a free trial of Bromalite. I did read the small print which said I needed to call this number to cancel any further mailings or billings. I did that and rec'd a cancellation number. I thought I was safe and no further charges would be taken. That wasn't the case they billed my credit card again for another shipment. I called to inform them and gave them my cancellation number . The woman said ...that isn't one of our cancellation numbers, who did you talk to ( don't know) should it matter? I am still waiting for a refund and it's been 2 weeks...do NOT order from these people...
Ma

Comments

Vi
  20th of Nov, 2008
THANKS TO ALL OF YOU THAT POSTED AQBOUT THIS COMPANIES I WAS ABLE TO CANCELL MY CREDIT CAQRD ON TIME I ONLY GOT CHARGE FOR WHAT I ORDER, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU AGAIN
Do
  1st of Dec, 2008
Bromalite IS A FRAUD, BEWARE THEY LEAVE NO PAPER TRAIL, NO RETURN ANYTHING i'VE TRIED FOR HOUR TO CANCEL NO ONE EVER ANSWERS. THESE GUYS R CRIMINAL
Do
  1st of Dec, 2008
JERKS AND CRIMINALS
Di
  2nd of Dec, 2008
The product just arrived about a week ago and I think I've been charged but figured I'll give it a chance and call them later if I want to cancel. I've taken one pill each day (although, they recommend two). Reason being, due to medication I have a very sensitive stomach and I'm always bloated. I haven't had a bowel movement yet?? Is it me? I haven't tried to cancel yet and was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on the effectiveness of the product?
Didn't Oprah recommend this stuff?
Diane
  16th of Dec, 2008
Hello everyone!! My name is Alicia, I’m the customer service supervisor for Bromalite. Our customer service phone number is 1-866-897-0663 and business hours are 7:30am-5:30pm MST. Please feel free to call us with any questions or concerns that you may need assistance with and anyone of our representatives will gladly assist with whatever they can or you can e-mail your cancellation notice to info@verifyyourorder.com

Alicia CSS
  20th of Jan, 2009
I too responded to an add and ordered a free sample from Bromalite which I authorized 4.95 to be charged to my debit card for shipping and handling. About 3 weeks later I noticed a charge of 29.95 by fitfactory.com. To make a hassling long story short, I finally got that charge taken care of with the help of my bank. The representative from fitfactory told me I had not "cancelled" my subscription and that's why I was charged 29.95, and she assured me I would not incurr anymore charges from fitfactory. I did receive the credit to my account...But About 4 days later, I noticed a charge in the amount of 69.95 from dri*reg.net. I again called my bank, and my bank called that number and the rep from that company issued me a refund and "cancelled" my monthly "subscription" . I was told the same thing by this rep that when I ordered the free sample of acuberrie or whatever, that i had "signed up" for a monthly subscription to which i would incurr a monthly charge, unless i called to cancel before 14 days after my order. Apparently, the Bromalite company has kept my debit card info and has passed it around. So I had my bank close out my current debit card and issue me another card with a new number. Because i know that if I didn't act now, in a few days, i would probably see another charge pop up from another unheard-of source, and would have to go through the same ordeal again. There's no telling how many "subscription" they try to sign you up for... Beware of the Bromalite ad. It seems to be a scam.
  20th of Jan, 2009
I did go back and look at the Bromalite ad and I did see in very fine print about the subscription you are automatically enrolled in after you submit your order...But even so, it would have been a hassle all the same if I had caught that and did try to cancel my "membership" before 14 days, as it was hard to get through to them, and when I did get through to fitfactory, I was told their system was down and to call back later so they could help me "address my concern." It wasn't until I got my bank involved that I was able to get those charges straightened out.
Ca
  26th of Jan, 2009
I too have been scammed. Ordered the free trial, which I haven't even tried, and my credit card has a
new $69.95 charge. Also a $29.95 charge from fit fat-
what is that? carol luck cluck9200@q. com
Je
  29th of Jan, 2009
I ordered bromalite but I did read the fine print so i called fit factory and cancelled immediately, the bromalite came 13 days after i ordered it which gives me only 1 day to try the product - i called - got right through and they said they will extend my free trial. Right after i ordered, i went online (should have done this beforehand!) and read all these bad reviews - so i cancelled my CC a couple days after ordering. I only recieved the 4.95 s&h charge and my cc is cancelled and i've recieved a new one - all before i recieved the bromalite! So, i got it yesterday and now i don't know weather to try it or not, i have not read any reviews of anybody's results after trying so if anybody has anything to say about the actual product - please post. As far as all the bad experiences, it should be a lesson learned - ALWAYS read the fine print or don't order - and a lesson learned for me - i think all this crap is a scam - especially if you can not buy the product - you have to get a free trial - no website that you can go on and just buy a bottle of it - that should have been a red flag - it will be in the future.
Ja
  7th of Mar, 2009
Just ANOTHER SCAM from a company that has no morals or sense of ethics. We all know how marketing works, they do their research on human behavior and find ways to exploit people for their financial gain. Capitolism, or at least thats the term they like to hide behind. This is just like those mail in rebate offers, the companies know that most people are not going to mail in the rebate out of laziness, forgetfulness or other reasons that they have thoroughly researched. The consumer will however buy the product because of the large print saying what the reduced price is. so, they did their research and know that many people won't look at Terms for a variety of reasons and they put all kinds of extra stuff in there just to steal your money. For all of you out there that are going to tell the American people they are to blame they should pay more attention GO to Hell. You probably are the ones that do this kind of stuff for a living and otherwise wouldn't be aware yourselves. SOCIAL RESPONSIBILTY. Oh I'm sorry you probably don't know what that means...Well go look it up!
De
  28th of Apr, 2009
A definate scam. I did the trial offer to and failed to cancel...however after talking to the people, I was informed that the small bottle sent IS the 30 day shipment...so I paid 4.95 first and then 69.99 for the same bottle. $75 bucks for a little bottle of over the counter supplements. Do not trust them...Also the product is lousy. I tried it for three days without the least effect. I am taking Probiotic 15-35 again from Nutraceutical Sciences.