Bromalite & Acai-aSlim / SCAM

United States Review updated:
Phone: regnetord.com
Bromalite & Acai-aSlim SCAM! None of the customer service numbers provided on their websites work.

Regnetord.com had a working customer service number that will put you in touch with someone who will cancel your accounts. I was able to get contact information and order ID numbers. After being told that my cancellations were submitted, I was told to make direct contact to confirm.

Bromalite is distributed by wuyipixiepak.com. Try [protected] or [protected]
Acai-aSlim is distributed by PowerTea. Try [protected]

The verify your order website does not work. I was on hold for at least 10 minutes...don't hang up.
Ai

Comments

Ca
  8th of Jan, 2009
have tried several times to get this cancelled and have left message upon message and yet another order has arrived and my credit card being charged!...I will report these unauthorized charges to my credit card company to complain about these fraud charges!!! This company is a scam and should be avoiced at all Cost!

Acai-aslim and Bromalite ARE A FRAUDULANT COMPANY!!!

I want my money back and these to stop coming!!!
Di
  13th of Jan, 2009
I was wondering Carole, after you contacted your credit card company, did they stop acai aslim from charging to your credit card. that's my biggest worry right now. i've called acai aslim's toll free number numerous times and emailed them and then i've even written them a letter. i reveived my free trial and i'm praying i won't receive a bottle of pills charged to my credit card. there should be someway to put a stop to their frauding ways. thanks for your info. very appreciative. good luck with everything.
Le
  2nd of Mar, 2009
Ordered a free sample of Bromalite for $4.95 plus s&h trial received another bottle the next month and was charged to my credit card, unauthorized.No packing slip in package and no phone #, also had ordered a free trial of Acai-slim for $4.95 plus s&h for 1 month only .Will have my credit card company investigate