BromaCleanse / colon cleanser

1 1040 n.w. 10th Ave apt #428Portland, OR, United States Review updated:
Phone: 5038671104

BromaCleanse text a message on my Phone saying free 100 dollar Wall-mart card with purchase of their Colon cleanser regardless if I decided not to use it in their 10 day trial offer. I payed $4.95 for shipping and handling, $3.95 for (if you can believe it) thief Protection and a $1.00 for US magazine. Before the 10 day trial was over BromaCleanse charged a unAuthorized $79.95 for what I didn't know. I called on the 10th day and their Customer Service said I didn't call on the 10th day. I said this is the 20th day. After arguing with them about the 10 day trial One employee said I ordered their product on the 9th day and another said the 10th I said lets not quarrel about it lets just go to the prerecorded telephone conversation you said was for Customer Quality.I received the refund and the overdrafts it caused me at my Bank. I then was charged $19.99 for the thief Protection and still receiving US magazine. The only thing I didn't get was the so called free 100 dollar Wall-mart card. This company should not be Partners with Reputable companied because their Bad Bad Business..
Sincerely Gail H.

Comments

• Je
      23rd of Feb, 2010
    BromaCleanse - Being billed for products I di not order
    MBM & F BromaCleanse
    Utah

I did order their product for a try as advertised. Since then, I have been billed twice 87USD on my credit card. I tried to phone but I were answered that there wasn't the company I was calling for. Now I can't even find their website anymore. Is there anybody who can give it to me so that I can directly ask them to stop sending aand billing me for the products I did not order? Thank you in advance.

Jenifer

12th of Apr, 2010
    BromaCleanse - charging money to my credit card
    MBM&F Bromacleanse
    P.O.Boxn634-Brm Riverton, Ut 84065-2099
    Riverton
    Utah
    Phone: none

The company just offered me free trial and they said they will just charge my card for US$3.00 for shipment but now they always delivered 1 bottle every month and I don't like it. I want to discontinue this product but there's no available website and phone. Last time it was just keep on flashing to my computer screen and now I can't find it.

Thanks,
    B.C. Canada

• Ww
      13th of Apr, 2010

ask your credit card company for the phone number that is associated with this charge.
    Good luck-the same thing is happening!