Broma Cleanse / refuse to return money

1 Riverton, UT, United States Review updated:
Phone: 1-877-4996482

I ordered Bromacleanse on may 29, 09, and a few minutes after ihad second thoughts so I called up and cancelled my order I got a cancelled order number 49D293. That was a friday. on Saturday I found out that thetyhad charged me $34.95 for some tea and $4.95 for shipping. So I called back gave my cancelled order number one of the following customer service reps ( I have spoken to them all Emily, Kila, Brandy, Brendan, Mary lou, Lou Ann, Annette and the Supervisors I Have spoken to are... Tyson (possibly the rudest person) Devon, David H., and Anthony . I have to give my info to everyone I talk to everytime, then I am put on hold (their thinking I wiLL hang up or get in a better mode but they are always wrong It just makes my Irish temper worse... EVERY DAY SINCE MAY 29, 2009 THIS IS THE LIE I AM CONSTANTLY TOLD, WE ARE HAVING PROBLEMS WITH OUR RETURN SYSTEM AND PLEASE CALL BACK IN 3-5 DAYS, THEN i GOT STILL HAVING it PROBLEMS CALL BACK IN 7 TO 2 DAYS) THEN i GOT SORRY DONT KNOW WHY YOUR REFUND WONT GO THRU . CALL BACK IN 7 TO 10 DAYS. tODAY IS jULY 22.2009, AFTER TALKING WITH THE RUDE TYSON I EXPLAINED THAT THEIR WEBSITE SAYS IF NOT SATISIFIED A FULL AND COMPLETE RETURN IN 30 DAYS. sTILL WAITING. I CALLED MY BANK THEY SHOW NO RETURN TRANSACTIONS AT ALL.i EXPLAINED THEY ARE COMITTING FRAUD AND I WILL DO WHATEVER I HAVE TO TO SEE THAT THEY ARE PUNISHED FULLY BY THE LAW. I BANK WITH B OF AAND THEY ARE MORE THAN WILLING TO ASSIST ME WITH MY PROBLEM. I DONT KNOW WHY I DID NOT THINK ABOUT THIS MONTHS AGO. tHE KICKER IS I DONT EVEN HAVE THE PRODUCT!!! NOR WOULD I TAKE IT IF THEY GAVE IT TO ME FOR FREE
I AM WAITING FOR PAPERWORK FROM THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU SO I CAN REPORT THEM. I DONT WANT ANY MORE LIES I WANT MY FULL REFUND NOW... AS THEY ADVERTIZE CUSTOMER SATIFACTION 100%... I WONT STOP UNTIL THEY GIVE ME MY FULL REFUND. THIS COMPANY HAS COMITTED FRAUD. BE AWARE... I WILL CONTINUE TO UPDATE MY FRAUD COMPLAINT.DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY THEY HAVE NO MORALS...THANK YOU COLLEEN KELLY
THANKS...COLLEEN KELLY

Comments

• Li
      22nd of Jul, 2009

wow I considered ordering from them a month ago then figured I'd wait until another time. Guess I won't be doing that ever!

4th of Aug, 2009

Same thing has happened to me. I am still awaiting my refund as well. I was told that it would show up on my next billing statement...but I don't believe that for a second. Please stay away from this company!

• Ph
      7th of Aug, 2009

Hey you guys! I wish I came across this site before I placed my order! I just placed my order and I forgot to put my apt # so I called the customer service number that was given to me at the end 800-234-5678 and the guy who answered said I was calling a CASINO! I hurried and contacted my credit card company and told them the story and had my credit card cancelled ASAP before any other phony charges are placed. Any advice or update you can give colleen kelly?

• Ca
      10th of Aug, 2009

Thanks

• Gi
      15th of Aug, 2009

I ordered Bromacleanse as well on Jul 20 and canceled the product early Aug. I had a difficult time getting through the automated service, but once I did, I was able to cancel. The next week, I show a charge of $29.95 to my credit card. I called the number and was told that although I had canceled the product, I was automatically signed up for their dietary program and this was the monthly charge. She stated an e-mail was sent explaining this to me. It must have gone to my junk mail becuase I do not recall ever receiving one. After arguing with the lady, she canceled my account. Further requests to speak to her supervisor finally persuaded her to refund the money as well.

• Gl
      21st of Aug, 2009

I just got another shipment from BromaCleanse! I canceled 2 weeks ago. I even talked to customer service. Stay away from this company!!!

• Su
      3rd of Sep, 2009

I am having the same nightmare. I ordered the trial and thought I was only paying for the shipping but $34.95 was charged to my card for a monthly supply. I have since called their customer service line twice to back-out the charges. I am still waiting for my refund but after seeing the above complaints, I am nervous about how much more they are going to charge.

Has anyone received their money back yet?

• Ti
      15th of Sep, 2009

I almost ordered this product, I put down all my information on the internet and clicked for the next step which was payment for the shipping. I then had second thoughts and closed the website. The very next day i had a rep for this company calling me for my credit card to complete the order. I told her no that i had changed my mind and was going to my local GNC. thank goodness i did. I guess what changed my mind was that this website was not trying to sell the months quanity... only to give out free products... a little strange i thought.

• Te
      21st of Sep, 2009

I ordered this product last week and got it in the mail but only had $12.00 in my account so I have the product but have not been charged anything makes me think that when I have more $$ in that account they will take the $34. so I am going to the bank and canceling that account. I guess now after reading all of the comments above I will scam them before they scam me!!! ha ha!!

• Kk
      23rd of Sep, 2009

I also had a bad dealing with this company, I ordered bromacleanse then 4 or 5 days later I cancelled the subscription, actually I had no problem cancelling, but when I checked my account the next day I had 6 different bogus charges for apl Itunes and a 4.95 charge that I didnt know what was for. Then a few days later a bottle of Purecleanse Pro was sent to me.I had to pay the shipping to send it back and the customer service rep said I wont be charged If they get it within 14 days, and I didnt even order it . The price of that is $89.95.Then I pulled the Bromacleanse website back up and read the terms of the agreement in the fine print it says Id be entered into a fitness program for 29.95 unless I call them and cancel within 31 days...I did and they couldnt find me in their system, thank god needless to say I had to contest the card and have it cancelled also, ...still waiting to hear the outcome of the 180.00 of unauthorized charges on my card. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!

• Vo
      3rd of Oct, 2009

STAY AWAY INDEED !!! about the same as above for me, I found the site again tonight 10/2/09 same deceit, and they say this is only good till 10/4 so watch out their on the move. and when I tried to delete the page I got a hey don't miss this chance pop up and couldn't delete the site got the freeze up had to force quit safari to get out. HOW and WHY ?? shame on them and shame on me. Im out $ 34.95, $ 79.95 what a price for distrust, anger, fear, etc.

25th of Oct, 2009

This is a SCAM!!! They sent me a 12-day trial for $0.99, then 15-days later chargd me for $79.95 for a 1-month supply of their product, which is certainly not FDA approved. Apparantly you agree to enter a contract when you think you are simply signing up for a free-trial. They are unwilling to refund me the $79.95, and I never even received the 1-month supply! Is this legal??? I have reported them to BBB and next step will be to report them to the Attorney General's office. I am really upset. IS ANYONE AWARE OF PENDING CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT? (stickfire02@ymail.com)

• Yu
      28th of Oct, 2009

when I called they said the terms were clearly written in 3 places HA! the terms were not even on the first page at all and only on the order page in small print in a terms box under the accept button not before like its supposed to be THEY are making a lot of money dishonestly!!!( by the well rehearsed spiel I could tell they deal with complaints frequently) yuminina

• Xx
      21st of Dec, 2009

SOS... I f any one had their mailing address. My Visa is asking me for a letter to send to their address by they are no where to be found. Please if any one has this post it for anyone. THAK YOU!

• Am
      21st of Dec, 2009

I never even ordered this product and they some how got my information and have been charging my debit card $79.95 for the last 3 months without sending me anything. I was going over my bank statement and saw the charge and called my bank, where the customer service rep pointed out to me that there were 2 additional charges made in the last 3 months. I called Bromacleanse and I must say they have the RUDEST people working for them and they just talked to me like my complaint meant nothing and they had every intention to continue charging my account. I told them I wanted to cancel this immedietly but they acted as though that would not be possible. Who are these people and what the hell are they even selling. I never ordered this crap and never would give my information out to anyone this shady.

• Mg
      10th of Mar, 2010

I cancelled my order 5 months ago and am still receiving the product and have yet to see a refund - this is a crap product in all aspects of the word! I had to cancel my credit card because they kept finding ways to charge me for other "products" - it is discusting!

• Su
      24th of Jun, 2010

I ordered their product last summer and promptly called to return it because it was not what I expected. I never even opened the product. When I called customer service, they gave me a RMA# and return address and a real hard time about returning it. I sent the product back and made sure I got a delivery confirmation.

But it is still not over...I still get charges (3 times) to my credit card for this product. But, after providing the USPS Delivery Confirmation number to my credit card provider they gave me a credit for my disputed charge. BromaCleanse also has partner companies that also tried billing my card for OxiBerry (which I never ordered) and for a online Health membership. My credit card company handled my disputes promptly and again applied all credits.

To FIX THIS PROBLEM: AFTER, I received all my credits from my provider on my statements; I called the credit card provider and reported that I LOST my credit card. They have issued me a new card with a NEW NUMBER. This is the only way I can stop these fraudulent charges from hitting my card. Sad thing is, I will never purchase anything like this again online. It has been months of headache. BromaCleanse needs to be stopped!!! What they are doing is FRAUD, UNETHICAL AND WRONG. Don't get screwed by them.

Oh and one last thing...BromaCleanse now claims I never returned the product and sent my account to collections (even though I have the USPS Delivery Confirmation). Again I had to dispute it with all Credit Reporting Agencies. Now I am filing complaints to Better Business Bureau and the Attorney General's Office. BromaCleanse is banking on the fact that you will give in. They need to be put out of business and only your complaints and persistence will do that. Fight back!! It's an American shame that these people are still in business in our country.

• Up
      18th of Aug, 2010

I am currently going through it with Bromacleanse/Fit Supplement as well. I made the initial call on August 7, 2010 which is the day that I received a text message offer on my cell phone from some Customer Rewards company 1-877-339-7715 (they were offering a $200 Walmart voucher and they are somehow tied inwith an online scholarship program). I received the product on August 13, 2010; they charged my account $79.95 on August 17, 2010. I called the number offered on the packing list 1-800-854-3239 & another number 1-866-829-3172 at separate intervals (ended up talking to the same guy, Alex) to find out what the heck was going on. He gave me this BS that I waited until after the trial period of 10 days to cancel. Trial period of 10 days? I only had the product for 5 days. He tells me that the trial actually starts the day that the order is made. What kind of craziness is that? I say to him how can a trial be started without the product being in hand? He couldn't answer. I tell him that I will get legal advice. He tells me that someone will call me back in two days. All of those who have had these problems with Bromacleanse or Bromalite, which appear to be the same company, should get together and start a class action lawsuit against them. The company is out of Utah so the lawsuit may need to be started in Utah. If anyone knows if a lawsuit is already in the works please contact me at ldbrown76@hotmail.com

• Ju
      31st of Aug, 2010

So Sick To My Stomach!!! I ordered bromalite not thinking this was gonna happen to me!! Well it did, They took 79.95 out of my acct before I even got the product. The next day I get it in the mail with a packingslip saying 12 day trial included. What happen to the rest of the 30 days. I called my bank and there was nothing I could do until it post to my acct. The crazy thing is she said it came up as Acai Berry Diet. The bottle says Bromalite w/ a # on it 877-300-6250. But no one answers, you have to leave a message w/ your name, address, email and Phone # to cancel and it will be canceled in 5-7 days, not including weekends. Well by then my 12 days will have passed and they get there money. I also called the number on the packing slip 877-499-6482. SAME ANSWERING MACHINE!!! They address is PO Box 2818-BRCL, Riverton, UT 84065.
    I am on disability and was hoping to try something that may help but instead I got something that hurt me and took the last of my money for the next 2 wks!! If anyone has any advise for me or if anyone wanting to file a lawsuit against them?? Because I do!! I am willing to do whatever needs to be done!! You can email me at prpisces03@yahoo.com

10th of Sep, 2010

hi guys glad i found this post i just gave them my card info called back to cancel the lady said she canceled my account not sure how she could do that when all i gave her was my name ?so then she said that the walmart gift card was already activated and on its way which im sure thats bs .the card i used is my child support debit card so I called and put a hold on the company but they can try to claim the money in 5 days anyway .then the cs bank will have to send me paper work out to fight and said it would be along process, and I can cancel my card but then I will have to call when my next deposit is posted so they can take the 5 off of it and then send the new card so instead im going to hope that I get my money off this card before they do and then cancel this card and get a new one sent out ..wonder if i will even get the prouduct lol...I hate myself rt now for being so dumb...