Brogame.com / Virtual currency

1 1559B Sloat Blvd #195 San Francisco, CA 94132 United States .San Francisco, CA, United States

Hello I made a transaction of real money to the site through paypal in order to get virtual game currency. After the payment I contacted the live chat they have and they told me they don't have stock which is the first thing that made me mad. They told me to wait 3 hours and chat with the live support to see what is happening . After those 3 hours they told me they still don't have stock and to wait again 3 hours. I made a dispute on the transaction in paypal in order to get some information. My thoughts were that maybe they will transfer the stock overnight and it'll be okay but they were false... In the morning I got a call from a lady who told me that they'll transfer the stock now. I got on my computer to check the paypal dispute and it said "Hi, we have the stock now, can you log in the game or contact with the live chat about the order delivery, .hope you can cancel the dispute, thanks". But even after that I got online and asked the live chat like they said - The live chat told me that I have to wait even more 3 hours because they ran out of stock even though I got a call and an answer on my dispute. Since then I haven't stopped connecting to the live chat in asking for the stock or even refund but they tell me that the "guy" who can make the refund isn't there.

Re