Broadview Networks — Bad Choice! Do not use for telephone service!
1. Signed up for service through a telemarketing call that was received in house.
2. Rates quoted and actual rates charged were different.
3. Never informed of the early termination fee that is close to $300.00 until we tried to cancel service.
4. Billing issues led to Broadview Networks immediately prohibiting the telephone usage resulting in lost company sales and revenue.
5. After contacting the customer service and resolving the billing issue the service was still not reactived and the company is now on the seventh day without phone service.
DO NOT USE THIS SERICE PROVIDER! THERE ARE MUCH BETTER PROVIDERS OUT THERE AND DON'T PUT YOURSELF THROUGH THE HEAD ACHES WE WENT THROUGH WITH THEM!