Broadstripe / No refund

I cancelled my Broadstripe cable 6/16/09 and had paid for the month of June in advance, so I had a credit. I was told it would take 6-8 weeks to get my money back. Instead, I was sent a credit statement. When I called, I was told it would take another 6-8 weeks to actually get my money! Why didn't they tell me this when I called the first time? I would assume that if you cancel a service, it should automatically generate a refund.

Le

Comments

• Br
      9th of Mar, 2010

my monthly bill is almost twice as much as they quoted me when I ordered it. I am sick of these companies getting you signed up and then raping my wallet. I am tired of having to argue with people every month how much my bill should be. Its obvious they know they are ripping people off, because if they werent you would pay what you signed up for and arguing your bill each month wouldnt change what you pay.

If they werent ripping you off, they wouldnt give you any credits when you call. THATS NOT to say they arent ripping you off if they DONT give you credits, but it means they are ripping off everyone who doesnt pay attention to their bills.