BroadbandOffers.com / Ne rebates, no response!

I submitted two rebates to BroadbandOffers.com in the amount of $30 and $49.95. Their mailing address is:

P.O. Box 8251
Wixom, MI [protected]

Broad Band Offers sent me a letter stating that I did not include a copy of the rebate form. That afternoon, I completed the two rebate forms and mailed them to the address given. It has been almost four months and I have not received payment of either of the rebates. I submitted a "ticket" as they request on their web-site, but have not received any response.

The order is under Bruce Tapp 6522 Hot Springs Place Apt. C Indianapolis, IN 46217.

Sort by: DownDate | Rating

Comments

• Ga
      13th of Jul, 2016

I DID RECEIVE A REBATE CHECK FOR $39.95 AFTER 9 WEEKS BUT BROADBANDOFFERS.COM STILL OWES ME ANOTHER REBATE CHECK FOR $40.00. I WONDER WHY THEY HAVE TO SEND OUT 2 SEPARATE CHECKS, PROBABLY ARENT PLANNING ON SENDING ME THE SECOND ONE.

• Ke
      13th of Jul, 2016

I have received nothing from comcast offers . Iprovided everything they ask for within two days of my installation. I processed my paper work on 5/19/08 and its now 8/13/08 yhe ser comcast provided was poor as well Iwill be returning to att

• Ji
    BroadbandOffers.com - Ripoff on Rebates

Of course, BroadbandOffers sent me notices after 8 weeks stating I didn't submit appropriate documentation for my $49.95 and $30.00 rebates for a cable modem. I sent all the information and resent again all my copies. For the third time, I was told I didn't meet the "time" limit for the $30 item. For the $49.95, I received the certified mail receipt but nothing so far on the money, guess it'll be another 8 weeks if I'm lucky. This is exactly how they make money, bait you and then screw you. They want to wear you down so you don't challenge and when you do, they come up with the "time limit" excuse. I am sending a complaint to the Better Business Bureau as well.

• Em
      13th of Jul, 2016

WTF! i sent it seems like im going through what michele is going thru right now. They said there was no record of me even having the service, and i sent in the information. i also got the first months bill like waaay late, luckily i tracked the letters i sent, and they got there just at the 60th day. so i know i can prove that they got them. Is there anything that can be done?

13th of Jul, 2016

Broadbandoffer is a bad guy.

• Br
      13th of Jul, 2016

This is an unethical company and I hope all that work here develop a severe disease. I was promised 325 in rebates if I followed all the steps. I did, took pictures, kept all the info, made copies and even put it on my computer. I order on Aug 8, 2007 and still have not received anything. I gave them over 6 months thinking they were backed up or something, I was wrong. Now I send out mass emails letting people know that this company is a scam. I even post it at the stores!!! No one should fall for this again. I reported to the BBB.

DO NOT USE BROADBANDOFFERS.COM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!

13th of Jul, 2016
    BroadbandOffers.com - Poor service!

The worse Internet service retail I had ever! I didn't receive my modem until one month later of my ordered date. And the rebate require you to send with the first month's bill within the 60 days from your ordered date!? That[protected]rsquo;s just unreasonable!

In order to meet the rebate requirement in time, I installed my modem as soon as I received it, and started to wait for the first month[protected]rsquo;s bill. The first month[protected]rsquo;s bill didn[protected]rsquo;t come until one and half month later from the day you installed the modem and started to use the Internet service. Then I sent 3 rebate forms (took about half hour and $2 postage) as soon as I received the first month[protected]rsquo;s bill. Then what? After one month I used their online tool to check my rebate status, and couldn[protected]rsquo;t find any one of them. I sent the e-mail to ask them about my rebate, and they just simply reply: Our records do not reflect receiving a rebate submission for this offer. While we are not liable for lost or misdirected mail, you may submit copies of your rebate submission.

What the [protected]@#$%!

I just re-sent all 3 rebate forms today (another half hour and $2 postage), and I hope THEY WILL GET THEM THIS TIME!

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2016
    BroadbandOffers.com - high speed internet deal
    21877 max william pl. n.e.
    Poulsbo
    Washington
    Phone: 360-930-0667

after much coddling I have finally received the second of three rebates promised if I signed up for high speed internet with comcast. The first rebate was $55.00 the second $60.00. The third thing promised was a amazon gift card for $125 which there was and still is no way to register and/or check on. Apperently its supposed to come automatically but with all the trouble I had getting my rebates I do not have the amount of time needed to find out about this last rebate. Comcast knows nothing about rebates being offered and when you contact broadband they say their parent company does the rebates and when you call the parent company they say they dont and everyone is very abrupt and rude and no one wants to deal with it. Its just a sign of times and what our world has come to I guess.

BroadbandOffers.com - No modem was sent
    BroadbandOffers.com

I recently ordered from BroadbandOffers.com and its already been three weeks since the purchase but I am still without a modem. I scheduled an installation which I will probably have to cancel. Also my rebate time is running out.

I submitted several tickets on their website but never received any response. I was not given any tracking number for my shipping, so I am going just cancel this transaction through my credit card company. What a waste of time!

• Tr
      31st of Jul, 2012

This is my first time registered for Comcast service then I ordered the modem from Broadband with the full money rebate, about $100. But I still haven't received any money yet. All the document I sent to them totally three times like what they required, but the email responded that I still need the invoice, or maybe the first month bill, or maybe the invoice doesn't show that I'm the new customer. So what the fug? If I'm not the new customer, so why the fug I ordered the modem, for what?
    This is the American Shameful company, even in my country, VN, everything works perfectly fine with the rebate or stuffs like that because in my country, they put the benefits of customers on the top.
    I do not know when I can get the money back, they try to steal my money even from an international student :) an American impressive to me

4th of Jun, 2010

I sent in all correct paperwork, as required & on time. They admit as much.

According to their lengthy fine print, I should have followed up with them if I had not received the check within precisely 16 weeks from the date I sent the paperwork. 16 weeks would have been Feb 24 for me - and according to them, they had cut a check to me in December and the clock starting ticking on another piece of fine print that says I must cash the check within 60 days or all bets are off. So 4 days after Feb24th, my whole case was a waste because they ultimately refused to cut me a "new" check based on the 60 day rule. Not that the fine print says they have to cut a replacement at all.. in fact, it resolves them specifically of having to cut another. Question, of course, is... was that first check ever really cut? Sent?

They were all perfectly nice to talk to - except the surly supervisor, Michelle Wilkins, who gave me the final word on the no re-issue.

Three calls over 3 months and no reply from them other than our conversations when I called. Michelle claimed, on my case file, to have spoken to me in April. I carefully logged each name I spoke with and the conversation's outcome, so that is just absurd. She even claimed to have sent an email - never received.

I was accused of not reading the contract - that is, not of misunderstanding what to send in, but that I didn't read the part about a cutoff of 60 days from time of check being cut.

Now, how would I know WHEN it's been 60 days since they had cut a check when it's a check that I never even received?

Did they really send a check? I don't know, maybe they did - maybe not. One operator told me that the checks come in an envelope that says something about an IPod offer because people were "claiming the checks had been stolen". Sure... and they don't know I would possibly toss something that looked like junk mail in the junk pile?

I did finally receive a separate check on a second offer from them (there was a $40 and a $49.99 - I got the $49.99) and this one loked like an ordinary envelope that I should open, not like junk mail at all - but if they do send it disguised as junk mail, it plays right into their plan to have you miss spotting the check - removing their obligation to you (an obligation they completely disavow anyway in their contract - read the fine print: Not responsible - Disclaims any liability - no reissue...etc)

Read the print - the end even says they are not responsible for you not receiving what they send. It says they can also just end the whole thing at any time with no notice. They have left themselves every out.

It's just $40, but it irks me off to be screwed with.

In my opinion, Broadband Offers is slimy. Unless you want to pay for the item full price and ANY money back would be a bonus IF you manage to get it, and unless you have nothing but time and patience to sit on them by following up constantly, I can't recomend them.

Call them at 1-877-668-7221 if you have an outstanding rebate. Call them constantly - keep notes. Try to be nice, they are mostly just people stuck working for a sucky company (catch more flies with honey, and all that), but keep on them all the same. Maybe you'll get lucky.

-Maeve

4th of Jun, 2010

Oh, and the number to call if you're trying to speak to them (and sit on them... and pester them...please do all.) is 1-877-668-7221

I hope everyone sits on them and gets them to pay out - they are getting away with this because they hide too well, and they profit from it. Call...them...

-M

3rd of May, 2010

Hi,
    I got my rebate(40+49.95) from the broadband offers. Please wait till they process your rebate form... 10 weeks... :)

check the status of your rebate in the below link

Thanks,
    Mathi.C

• Co
      24th of Mar, 2010

The same happened to us we filed a dispute with our credit card company. Then we returned the modem. I hope it will work. Comcast need to be held accountable .They are just as guilty . They should know what is being offered or in this case what is not! I had two techs come out and 7 hours of my time wasted . Comcast says they cant help. Horrible customer service

• Ni
      11th of Jan, 2010
    BroadbandOffers.com - Beware
    Broadbandoffers.com

I purchased a MODEM from broadbandoffers and returned it within three days. They refused to refund me my money, based on a bogus claim that the MODEM had been damaged. The box was never opened and returned in the same box with all the bubble wrapping. It was all in an attempt to avoid refunding me my money. Please BEWARE when purchasing products from them. Their customer service is very inadequate, and they will NOT refund you your money.

18th of Dec, 2009

Please do not make the mistake of ordering your modem from Broadbandoffers.com. It is a serious scam. AVOID IT.

• Su
      11th of Nov, 2009

The real company behind BroadbandOffers.com is called LFO Promotions / Leap Frog Online. Here is a link to their BBB entry http://www.bbb.org/chicago/business-reviews/internet-marketing-services/lfo-promotions-in-evanston-il-33004310 they are based in Chicago.

• Ri
      6th of Apr, 2009

I think Trace and Mitch14 work for "Broadbandoffers.com." Why else would they be the only two people on the planet to get their checks? I can't even get in touch with them through TimeWarner Cable's customer care.

It's a scam and Trace and Mitch are just here to post more BS. They are a RIP OFF.

• Sh
      7th of Feb, 2009

i got the forms here: http://broadbandoffers.com/support/lookups/new
    i don't know how long it will take though.

14th of Jan, 2009
    BroadbandOffers.com - Rip off company
    BroadbandOffers.com
    broadbandoffers.com

I Returned the Equipment with proper documents after I was informed by Comcast that Cable service was not Available, but never received a refund of the 89.99.