BroadbandOffers.com / Ne rebates, no response!

I submitted two rebates to BroadbandOffers.com in the amount of $30 and $49.95. Their mailing address is:

P.O. Box 8251
Wixom, MI [protected]

Broad Band Offers sent me a letter stating that I did not include a copy of the rebate form. That afternoon, I completed the two rebate forms and mailed them to the address given. It has been almost four months and I have not received payment of either of the rebates. I submitted a "ticket" as they request on their web-site, but have not received any response.

The order is under Bruce Tapp 6522 Hot Springs Place Apt. C Indianapolis, IN 46217.

Comments

• Tr
      31st of Jul, 2012

This is my first time registered for Comcast service then I ordered the modem from Broadband with the full money rebate, about $100. But I still haven't received any money yet. All the document I sent to them totally three times like what they required, but the email responded that I still need the invoice, or maybe the first month bill, or maybe the invoice doesn't show that I'm the new customer. So what the fug? If I'm not the new customer, so why the fug I ordered the modem, for what?
    This is the American Shameful company, even in my country, VN, everything works perfectly fine with the rebate or stuffs like that because in my country, they put the benefits of customers on the top.
    I do not know when I can get the money back, they try to steal my money even from an international student :) an American impressive to me

• Mi
    BroadbandOffers.com - No modem was sent
    BroadbandOffers.com

I recently ordered from BroadbandOffers.com and its already been three weeks since the purchase but I am still without a modem. I scheduled an installation which I will probably have to cancel. Also my rebate time is running out.

I submitted several tickets on their website but never received any response. I was not given any tracking number for my shipping, so I am going just cancel this transaction through my credit card company. What a waste of time!

• Em
      13th of Jul, 2016

WTF! i sent it seems like im going through what michele is going thru right now. They said there was no record of me even having the service, and i sent in the information. i also got the first months bill like waaay late, luckily i tracked the letters i sent, and they got there just at the 60th day. so i know i can prove that they got them. Is there anything that can be done?

13th of Jul, 2016

Broadbandoffer is a bad guy.

• Br
      13th of Jul, 2016

This is an unethical company and I hope all that work here develop a severe disease. I was promised 325 in rebates if I followed all the steps. I did, took pictures, kept all the info, made copies and even put it on my computer. I order on Aug 8, 2007 and still have not received anything. I gave them over 6 months thinking they were backed up or something, I was wrong. Now I send out mass emails letting people know that this company is a scam. I even post it at the stores!!! No one should fall for this again. I reported to the BBB.

DO NOT USE BROADBANDOFFERS.COM

SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM SCAM!

• Mi
      13th of Jul, 2016
    BroadbandOffers.com - Poor service!

The worse Internet service retail I had ever! I didn't receive my modem until one month later of my ordered date. And the rebate require you to send with the first month's bill within the 60 days from your ordered date!? That[protected]rsquo;s just unreasonable!

In order to meet the rebate requirement in time, I installed my modem as soon as I received it, and started to wait for the first month[protected]rsquo;s bill. The first month[protected]rsquo;s bill didn[protected]rsquo;t come until one and half month later from the day you installed the modem and started to use the Internet service. Then I sent 3 rebate forms (took about half hour and $2 postage) as soon as I received the first month[protected]rsquo;s bill. Then what? After one month I used their online tool to check my rebate status, and couldn[protected]rsquo;t find any one of them. I sent the e-mail to ask them about my rebate, and they just simply reply: Our records do not reflect receiving a rebate submission for this offer. While we are not liable for lost or misdirected mail, you may submit copies of your rebate submission.

What the [protected]@#$%!

I just re-sent all 3 rebate forms today (another half hour and $2 postage), and I hope THEY WILL GET THEM THIS TIME!

• Sh
      13th of Jul, 2016
    BroadbandOffers.com - high speed internet deal
    21877 max william pl. n.e.
    Poulsbo
    Washington
    Phone: 360-930-0667

after much coddling I have finally received the second of three rebates promised if I signed up for high speed internet with comcast. The first rebate was $55.00 the second $60.00. The third thing promised was a amazon gift card for $125 which there was and still is no way to register and/or check on. Apperently its supposed to come automatically but with all the trouble I had getting my rebates I do not have the amount of time needed to find out about this last rebate. Comcast knows nothing about rebates being offered and when you contact broadband they say their parent company does the rebates and when you call the parent company they say they dont and everyone is very abrupt and rude and no one wants to deal with it. Its just a sign of times and what our world has come to I guess.

• Ga
      13th of Jul, 2016

I DID RECEIVE A REBATE CHECK FOR $39.95 AFTER 9 WEEKS BUT BROADBANDOFFERS.COM STILL OWES ME ANOTHER REBATE CHECK FOR $40.00. I WONDER WHY THEY HAVE TO SEND OUT 2 SEPARATE CHECKS, PROBABLY ARENT PLANNING ON SENDING ME THE SECOND ONE.

• Ke
      13th of Jul, 2016

I have received nothing from comcast offers . Iprovided everything they ask for within two days of my installation. I processed my paper work on 5/19/08 and its now 8/13/08 yhe ser comcast provided was poor as well Iwill be returning to att

• Ji
    BroadbandOffers.com - Ripoff on Rebates

Of course, BroadbandOffers sent me notices after 8 weeks stating I didn't submit appropriate documentation for my $49.95 and $30.00 rebates for a cable modem. I sent all the information and resent again all my copies. For the third time, I was told I didn't meet the "time" limit for the $30 item. For the $49.95, I received the certified mail receipt but nothing so far on the money, guess it'll be another 8 weeks if I'm lucky. This is exactly how they make money, bait you and then screw you. They want to wear you down so you don't challenge and when you do, they come up with the "time limit" excuse. I am sending a complaint to the Better Business Bureau as well.